YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

"since before he met that mango tree climbing soul sucker of his lol"
Post of the century mate.

Also great thread.  I will start dumping links to people I watch.

BigMetroidFan12
https://youtu.be/5qMWFyq2cFc

This guy gets like 5 views per video.  I like to occasionally leave comments just to keep the autism on tap.

Retro-Sanctuary
https://youtu.be/OYkHM8wgMOc
These chaps hang out in a shed and play zx spectrum together.  It's a pretty cool channel but they have bought into the covid thing big time and have stopped hanging out.  Like have they even considered just doing whatever they want?  Haha bongs don't know shit about freedoms.

Shmup Junkie
https://youtu.be/vAX1duFWTmA
This guy gets pretty excited about shooters which makes me want to try to beat one.  Which is pretty cool.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Kazlab208
Don't blame you for the social media blackout Deathadder. One Hispanic Instagramer me, you, and Jerry know that is from CA is going full blast on it.

Anyways I would recommend this channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCga5t9oCK0wimy6FdBOVgtg

He's a guy that focuses specifically on the Sega Saturn. Found out about him from his video about the canceled Saturn port of Resident Evil 2. Video link below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inUgMon6C24&t=259s

He lives in Lousiana so it's around your neck of the woods right Deathadder?

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Slow Coin
https://youtu.be/f6m6vkRifpo
I get a shout out in that video for suggesting they play this game.  I was trying to think of this channel earlier but I am a bit slow in the mind these days.

Another thing I might try to compile a list of is old school web 1.0 websites.
http://mikesrpgcenter.com/index.html

Like this guy, what a legend to maintain an old school site like this.  This is the kind of person I would like to interview on a future Mondo Cool Cast someday.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

What is Mechas Ig account?  I might follow him but unsure.  What a robotic response that was!  Has no idea what SOCIAL media is about.  Geez Louise!

So what you're saying Death Adder is a sort of digital barrier has been erected around Tubby's toxic content?  A sort of "wall" if you will and that if the problem persists the wall will get bigger as it were.  I think what you should do is just start agreeing and amplifying until he blocks you for being too extreme a leftist.  That would be the fun way.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Oh wow he is all in on the virtue signaling.  Like I said man if its political I just keep scrolling by and still check out his video game stuff and click like.  But the 400 IG stories about this that and the other?  I'll watch one or two until I am mad then move on.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Kazlab208
Cali sure is getting worse to live in with COVID. We just got back into lockdown again for 3 weeks so that mean no eating at restaurants, even outside, drive-in movie theaters have to shut down by 10pm, and mandatory mask usage at grocery stores. I'm sure Mecha and I will pull through but just hope all this nonsense ends in 2021.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

mechaMenace
JerryTerrifying wrote
Oh wow he is all in on the virtue signaling.  Like I said man if its political I just keep scrolling by and still check out his video game stuff and click like.  But the 400 IG stories about this that and the other?  I'll watch one or two until I am mad then move on.
Nope, I'm just being honest. I created my instagram account to post pictures that link back to my videos. Sometimes I post random pics that don't. They have all been videogame-related.

I think the very fact that I don't sub to people who like or sub to my instagram shows me what people expect on instagram. 'I only interact with people who follow me' is the sentiment. The very first "person" who subbed was a bot that basically wanted me to sub back to get its content. People on social media are like that. 'I subbed to you. Now sub me back or I'm gonna leave'.
I also get the vibe that people will like anything with a topic they are following even if the picture sucks, and nobody reads the comment under a photo.

Follow, like, whatever. I don't care. I just wanted to post pretty pictures.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

mechaMenace
Death Adder wrote
Oh I put that Nutritional Yeast in my oatmeal, it wasn't bad, I'll have to experiment with it on some other foods.
Nurtitional yeast has a cheesy flavor so think what goes well with cheese and you will find delectable pairings. I think it's often used in vegan macaroni and cheese, so you could probably look into that. I think there's garbanzo bean in that so it prolly tastes great. I find that it also enhances flavors like honey or fruit in baking.

I think I mentioned it before, but the assumption is that nutritional yeast makes me vegan; however, I eat all kinds of animal products and animals. I think you have to be born in Qatar to afford decent vegan protein anyways.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

mechaMenace
Death Adder wrote

I was at Home Depot earlier today and they had some tool sheds in the parking lot, I went and looked at them for awhile, they ranged from basically a large shipping box to a tiny house. I think after years of watching BitHead I have a secret fantasy of having my own tool shed filled with zany props and alcohol.
I always like the idea of having the outdoors indoors such as having a Giligan's Island hammock and sandy beach setup in a room or a house within a house surrounded by a courtyard with vegetation and running water. Am I crazy or does that sound cool? Maybe you could erect a shed inside your tiny apartment. I wonder how fast the missus would kick you out ha hah ahh

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Kazlab208
I skim through BIthead's videos every once in a while to see what kind of crazy console he ends up making. His last video I really got a kick out of was his Gingerbread NES

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWd62K0xjoc

The ending is priceless.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Yeah I still watch Bithead as I can.  When I was working dispatch I was working my way into catching up with him.  I would love one of his two year hiatus' to catch up but as DeathAdder saying he's now raking in juicy internet money and getting gifts from the bassist of GWAR and nearly to 40K subs.  Couldn't have happened to a better youtube.  I didn't get the feeling he's phoning it in but I am very far behind.  I would have to go back 2 or 3 years to find the point I was caught up to but do intend to catch up on them all eventually.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Bithead is definitely a Gen X degenerate but it seems so tame and palatable compared to modernity's depths of depravity.  Yeah man that is cool as fuck that a GWAR dude watches bithead.  Gonna go out on a limb and guess Mecha is not a fan of the splendor that is a GWAR show.

A comment that caught my eye on that video is Bithead should play Beavis and Butthead in honor since the plot revolves around getting GWAR tickets.