YouTubers To Check Out

12

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

mechaMenace
I never saw a GWAR show or purposely attended any music show. I'm really bored by live music.

I remember watching Beavis and Butthead make fun of GWAR. I have nothing against any band. I guess it's because I've never considered myself a music fan. I listen to music I like. I don't seek out more about a band usually and have no interest in attending concerts.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

https://youtu.be/bvoBrmueKyI?t=1950

BH1000: Killer Pot-Sums and Haunted Refrigerators!! Sonic Clone!!

Jerry from Ohio?

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

There are a lot of Jerry's from Ohio.  I would use my real name if I wrote bithead.  But I might try to attend this tractor pull champeenship to meet the legend.  I'll have to sweet talk my woman into taking time off work to watch the kids or something so I can go out there.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

lol I figured you'd actually go the opposite route and use the full blown JERRY TERRIFYING name, but I thought there was maybe a 50% chance it was you.

I haven't heard from Big Dimes Balzak in a minute, here I'll post a anime girl wearing a Dreamcast controller to see if he can be lured out.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Kazlab208
That's a pretty nice picture you got there Deathadder. I'm gonna try to post more often since I've been playing some more games recently. I'm also due to send another audio comment to DASS soon.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

I'm just going to be playing Mass Effect for the next couple of weeks, so I need all of the content I can get, fire those Vocaroos away!

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

mechaMenace
lurker.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Mitch
What the fuck even is a GWAR?
*sharts*

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Bro GWAR is a wild ass band.  They wear like big demon armor and kill people on stage and blast blood all over.  Check them out on youtube.  You'll love it.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.
12