YouTubers To Check Out

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

mechaMenace
I never saw a GWAR show or purposely attended any music show. I'm really bored by live music.

I remember watching Beavis and Butthead make fun of GWAR. I have nothing against any band. I guess it's because I've never considered myself a music fan. I listen to music I like. I don't seek out more about a band usually and have no interest in attending concerts.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

There are a lot of Jerry's from Ohio.  I would use my real name if I wrote bithead.  But I might try to attend this tractor pull champeenship to meet the legend.  I'll have to sweet talk my woman into taking time off work to watch the kids or something so I can go out there.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Kazlab208
That's a pretty nice picture you got there Deathadder. I'm gonna try to post more often since I've been playing some more games recently. I'm also due to send another audio comment to DASS soon.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

mechaMenace
lurker.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Mitch
What the fuck even is a GWAR?
*sharts*

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Bro GWAR is a wild ass band.  They wear like big demon armor and kill people on stage and blast blood all over.  Check them out on youtube.  You'll love it.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

mechaMenace
I've seen some of this guy's vids. He has a cool vid of him going around the Epcot science center at Disney World during the 90s when Sega partnered with Disney to sling their latest tech. I think there's also some stuff in that video that hadn't come out yet at the time it was filmed. It's a right time right place experience. I didn't search the vid, but I'm sure it's still searchable. I think the guy removed all his vids at one point, though I never followed his channel, so I have no clue about his status. I agree, he makes good nostalgia trips.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

https://youtu.be/KS5e-RyoJ2k

This show I just found is pretty awesome.  It's a 90's public access show from Arizona.  This kid is doing his best Beavis/Silent Bob impression would talk about cheat codes for games, play them live on tv and take calls and some times do full play throughs giving tips.  He uploaded a few on youtube a few years ago but earlier this year there were a few articles about him being the first streamer.  Since then he's started uploading the entire run of the show to archive.org and streams them on twitch.

https://archive.org/details/@zottheavenger

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

mechaMenace
I think I saw a video by this guy when I was listening to the CUP and out of frustration because I couldn't respond to how overeactionary these guys are, I googled, 'does anyone else think PIAN are blank'. I moved on to something else.

MCC was founded as a negative reaction to dbags, but it didn't dwell on that. I think the more you dive into this stuff, the sadder you feel. I just ignore it, and it never gets suggested to me. The only time it pops up on my radar is when somebody who normally makes their own vids goes off on one of these people because they have a wider spectrum of interest in the YT gaming community than I do (heck, I only found out who Pewdiipeie was a few years back after millions of subs).

Not everyone involved in YT gaming is a dbag. You'd probably be happier focusing on not-dbags.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YouTubers To Check Out

I found the afro guy a while ago and enjoyed some of his videos.  I think it was the Pete Dorr one.  Didn't Pete have his Mom pretend he was retarded to scam an ebayer for a video game?  Then he bragged about it on the internet like he wasn't a massive loser for bamboozling some ebay reseller.  I mean how big of a shit heel do you have to be to make my sympathize with some reseller of Ps1 RPGs?