Video Games?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Video Games?

mechaMenace
The person who keeps adding letters and stripes must imagine if you're not straight, you're Ru Paul.

The last game I popped into a system was Onimusha Dawn of Dreams though I'm kicking myself for forgetting to order Getsufumaden on Switch. People are going to sell it for $80++++ until the end of time now.

2/3 of the way through TR. Is that before of after the underwater labyrinth with crocodiles and switches that blend into the textures? TR1 is a good game but you have to think really abstract to appreciate the downsides of early PS1 3D tech.

I read that the upcoming Robocop game is a remake of the Xbox / PS2 game. If that's true and you still have an XBox, the game cost $20 or less, but it's sure to climb. The PS2 version is PAL only.

BTW, thanks for clearing the nonsense off the boards and also why are you blocking me on YT?

Re: Video Games?

AlexSwingle
I played Dead By Daylight about 3 weeks ago AND I DIDN'T HATE IT. I might be maturing into proper manure, but I doubt it. Other than that, doing daily quests in Fortnite and genuinely hating the majority of lifeforms. I am still in the process of downsizing my weeb collection and it has gone well so far.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.