Terror Dome Art Project

DarthTallis' Terror Dome Submission.  I love all drawings of consoles and shit.  Like any true gamer I obviously own a ton of games but sit around being grumpy staring at my stack of possessions.  If only you knew how accurate this was.

This is Pedro's submission.  I like how he envisions it as a death sport arena complete with a shit load of Snipers nests.

Post your submissions in this thread!

Re: Terror Dome Art Project

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Terror Dome Art Project

Jack
Literal Dome and mound of items, partially inspired by album Dopethrone, can't draw to gfood

Re: Terror Dome Art Project

Death Adder
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.