Tablet Recommendation?

Kazlab208
Does anybody on here have a tablet? I got a Samsung Tab A 9.7 inch and immediately returned it. Reason was that the resolution was just an upscaled picture of what I get on my phone. So I am trying the S2 when it gets here. If that does not work for me, then I don’t know.

So does anybody have a tablet they could recommend?

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Just research all the features you might want to use.  I got a nice tablet but it doesn't work with an OTG cable so I can't use it as an external monitor for my camera.  Kind of gay seeing as that was the biggest reason I bought a fucking tablet lol.  That said I do love it and it's handy as fuck.  I do a lot of internetting and youtubing on it and the occasional netflixing.  I can't really recommend one brand or model over another as I've only had the one.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Kazlab208
I can understand wanting to use a laptop. However, I can now never go back to a laptop anymore. I just decided to keep the S2 and it is definitely a laptop killer. Reading comics and ebook has never been better and I can never go back now. Also it is a better controller to stream videos to my TV than my phone ever was.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Kazlab208
Also don't go for the cheap tablets. They are either way too small or the resolution is garbage. The one I got was $389. That was on sale and was the cheapest good quality one I could get.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Kazlab208
Yeah, it's pretty sweet. Especially in moments like this

Where watching videos and reading in the middle of the forest never felt so good.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Kazlab208
Oh yeah. Before I had a smart phone in 2012, I used to do the same thing too. Playing the Paperboy theme through my laptop to my car speaker while driving was pretty sweet.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Absolute madman.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.