Shredder's Revenge

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Shredder's Revenge

This does look like a lot of fun.  If I had the cheddar biscuits right now I would definitely throw down for the limited run release.  I just got my House of the Dead Remake for the switch.  The motion controls actually work better than most dweebs on the internet let on.

Re: Shredder's Revenge

mechaMenace
I didn't think Pizza Hut was still around. I've watched them all turn into taco restaurants before being shut down and demolished. Not-interestingly, on one of my return trips to NJ, I saw a "true" Italian restaurant stands over where one Hut was razed.

Is this the normal version of the game? Stickers never impressed me. More and more I think, 'Unless I plan to sell in the future, what's the point of tchotchkes I'd never use? Why pay a $20 premium for it?'. I do love the Xbox green case with the Turtles. It makes sense. I wonder if the Switch version is going to be nerfed.

This game's gonna make a boat load of money, heck, a fleet of boats. I've been blocking vids recommended for it so I don't have anything else spoiled, yet it still squeaks through. Also, now that you brought up the topic, I noticed Amazon selling the game. How does that work with Limited Run. Some of these limited pubs disclose copies left, but I guess LRG thinks it hurts the business model. Based on them selling on Amazon, I think these are going to be widely available / not-so-limited.