Shining Force

Just started up Shining Force on a whim.  Really got into it.  Now I need to track down physical copies to look way sexy on my shelf.  Anyone else have experience with this series?  I've already burnt most of the Saturn games...even going so far as to download the fan translation of Shining Force III all three volumes.

Re: Shining Force

Balzak802
I played Shining Force 1 on that Dreamcast Genesis collection and I enjoyed it. Will probably get into it again with the Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection.
Also, will try to hunt down a legit copy of Shining Force 3 in the future for a decent price.

Re: Shining Force

What sucks about Shining Force III is that only one third of it was released in the states.  :/

Re: Shining Force

Balzak802
Yeah that sucks. However I think I heard somewhere that even though 1/3 of it was released here, they were able to wrap it up somehow by changing the text at the end of the first third of the game. Probably the text helped try to wrap things up sort of nicely without having to release the rest of the game.

Re: Shining Force

Yeah no thanks.  I'm going to play all three volumes.  Thank goodness for fan translations.

Re: Shining Force

Mitch
Man if I had a dollar for every time I'd started Shining Force I could probably afford a complete copy by now. I remember playing the iOS port in high school and getting my dick flattened by the battle in the circus. Most time now I'll make it to the battle on the bridge with the giant laser cannon and just stop.
*sharts*

Re: Shining Force

The laser bridge is exactly where I stopped the game too.  I need to start this over and see it through to the end.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.