Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Balzak802
Need I say more.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/updates
Just kicked in $180. Jerry, I expect you to at least put in the money for the base game.
I might even have to buy a PS4 now just to play it.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Balzak802
Was looking at all the Shenmue related videos these past two weeks because of the Shenmue 3 announcement. Anyways, I looked at the old announcement video Sega release back in October of 2009 when they teased Ryo was going to be in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing. Link to said video down below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jILxmTzZd5Q

Anyways, after watching the video again after not having seen it since it was first posted, I looked at the comments. To my surprise, not only did I find comments I made about Shenmue 3 I posted 5 years ago but of one Jerry made.

So I guess we still had hope for Shenmue 3 way back when. As for Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, I bought the game Day 1 for PS3 when it came out. Was a pretty fun game for what it was and sunk hours into it. I highly doubt that purchase helped in any ways with the announcement we got two weeks ago though. Still glad though that we are getting the game we wanted. Just hope Sega would get on re-releasing Shenmue 1 & 2 for PC and current gen consoles.

Also, I upped my pledge now to $510 just because I need those capsule toys. Also as a time stamp, the Kickstarter is at $3,778,458 at 6/30/2015 at 11:21 PM PST. Only 16 days left so I hope it will at least reach the 5 mill mark before it ends.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Balzak802
Well, the final total ended with $6,333,295. At the last 10 minutes, I upped my pledge to $2,500 for the crystal figure. So now the waiting game begins.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

I was pretty shocked to see this announced.  I'm so glad I spent all day watching E3 shit even though my apathy was maximum.  I was blown the fuck away.  Just got a ps4... can't wait to play some Shenmue 3 on it.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Balzak802
Oh damn, you got a PS4?! Is it going to be featured in the next VAG? Also, I will end up getting a PS4 eventually too just for this game as well.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

There's a bit of lag between when I get the game and when VAG comes out. So that episode will be out in like 2 or 3 weeks.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

I've been very slowly playing it and dodging spoilers.  It being the last real Metal Gear is a sad event.  so I want it to last.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
Additional funding has been announced.

http://shenmue.link/order/

Talked about it with further detail in my Tokyo Game Show 2015 post.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!!!!

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
Oh SHITTT! Can't wait to hear about this in the next DASS! Hope you enjoy it man.

Also, where is the Doritos!!! I thought you would be doing the DEW and DORITO combo?

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208

The wait is almost over. Finally was able to actually pre-order a legit copy of Shenmue 3 at by local Best Buy after waiting 10 years for this game. Cannot wait till August 27th to finally play this long awaited masterpiece!

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
Well, guess we got 5 months to go instead. Hoping at least for a great presentation from E3. Also gonna guess this will definetly be the last delay since QA can be a pain.

Also pre-ordered my second copy through Gamestop last week specifically for this.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
Yeah it sucks it's going to Epic Store but it does not really phase me since I was going to play on PS4 anyways. Plus will probably buy just one copy on the Epic Store when the game comes out instead of the three I would have bought for me and a few friends if it was on Steam.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
Demo came out for Kickstarter backers today. I think you qualify for it Jerry since you put at least $100 in the Kickstarter. It's PC only though so you need to create an Epic Game's Store account to play it.

Just finished it an hour ago and it's exactly what I expected it being. So hyped for the final game on November 19th!!!

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

It's finally out!  I have to do a Shenmue II run first but I will get around to it eventually.  If I had the money I'd buy a copy from amazon or Wal Mart or something.  Just to get that extra sales number.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED