Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .
Just like Jerry said, IT'S FINALLY OUT!!!!!
I pre-ordered the game digitally through PSN but I had to wait till 8 AM PST on November 19th to play it instead of what I thought I would have been able to do which was play starting at 9 PM PST on November 18th. So I was only able to play for one hour instead of the whole night on launch day.

Small setback aside, I am really enjoying the game. I am enjoying it so much that I bought 6 copies of the game.

Not in the picture are my digital PSN and Epic Games Store copy.

As of now I'm about 6 hours in and am loving every minute of it. Gonna delve into it and hopefully get to the next area by the end of this weekend. I probably won't be able to beat it until probably next weekend or the weekend after since I'm taking my time with it. I just hope it sold enough to warrant a Shenmue 4 in the next 3 years since the end of 3 only marks the complete story as 40% done.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
My passion runs way too deep for the Shenmue. I also sent Jerry an audio comment already about my initial impresssions so Jerry wil be able to play it when he makes another MCC.

Don't worry though Deathadder. I'm gonna make another audio comment for DASS asking how far you made it on that remastered collection since there is a rumor that Shenmue 3 is making it to the Xbox One in 2020.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
Just got to the second area and am still loving the game. Was able to find my sweet message so if anyone wants to find out what my real name is then good luck.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
Was looking through the credits and look who I found!

So guess Jerry Terrifying is officially in a Shenmue game.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
Just finished my second playthrough of Shenmue 3 with all the DLC today and it's even better the second time. I even found a certain someone again on the actual credits of the game.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
I finally got the last of my Shenmue 3 rewards today after I backed the project back in June 2015. Finally happy to have everything.

Also got all the PC Versions of the game which include Epic Games Store, Steam, and GOG.

and finally I have the 2nd Limited Run Games Limited Edition that will come within the next 4-6 months. It comes with a flipin sword which makes it great in and of itself.

Can't wait to see the future anime series and hope to see Shenmue 4 become a reality one day!

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Give me a quick run down of your history with Shenmue.  You're a super fan for real.