Shenmue 1+2 Remaster

Kazlab208

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPtlofIccAk&index=1&list=LLNxkHImf0Hq042pbNhU7qzw&t=1s

I can't believe it. My favorite game of all time is finally getting released on modern day consoles!!!!
Day One purchase for me definitely. Gonna buy 3 copies of each version to show my support and might even buy a used Xbox One on the same day!

That's how deep my love for the Shenmue is.

Re: Shenmue 1+2 Remaster

It's only $30 so I'll be buying both.

Re: Shenmue 1+2 Remaster

Kazlab208

Just pre-ordered my copy at my local Bestbuy today! Can't wait till this drops. Gonna pick up at least 2 more copies of the PS4 version, a copy of the Steam version, and a copy of the Xbone version that same day!

Re: Shenmue 1+2 Remaster

Kazlab208

Re: Shenmue 1+2 Remaster

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Shenmue 1+2 Remaster

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Shenmue 1+2 Remaster

Kazlab208
lol. i wish deathadder. If only I can grow a sweet mountain man beard like that.

Re: Shenmue 1+2 Remaster

Kazlab208
Here is what my feast was 30 minutes before the HD remaster was released at 9PM PST on August 20th 2018.

And here it was after I filled my stomach up in preparation for the greatness that was Shenmue HD 48 seconds before it launched.

Am only 2 hours in so far and am loving it so far. Love the way it looks and am glad to finally be able to play these games in high definition. Definitely an improvement over the Dreamcast version so far and still have the rest of the night to toy away at this. Not getting any sleep tonight.