Shaq Fu A Legend Reborn

Balzak802
What more needs to be said. Pledge the hell out of it. Just pledged my $15 to it over a week ago.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/shaq-fu-a-legend-reborn

Hopefully one of the one liners in the game can be the infamous quote from the classic film Kazaam of "Let's Green Egg and Ham It". Also a Steel skin would be cool too.

Re: Shaq Fu A Legend Reborn

It's interesting that this exists.

Re: Shaq Fu A Legend Reborn

Kazlab208

So this is coming out after all these years. Chipped in the money when the campaign launched almost 4 years ago. Guess I'm gonna get to play it.

Hope for some sweet Kazaam references.

Re: Shaq Fu A Legend Reborn

Kazlab208
https://mobile.twitter.com/SHAQ/status/1004060127467528192

So, this came out after being in development for 4 years.

Got my code today and for $20, it's a decent beat em up. Plus you recover health completly with Icy Hot.