PlayStation Experience 2016

Kazlab208
Let's face it, hands down best game that stole the show today.

https://youtu.be/PPrsTQIVoXE

I think we found our Official Mondo Cool Online game Jerry.

Re: PlayStation Experience 2016

Yeah no shit bro.  I asked my girlfriend if it's sad that the game I'm most hyped about for the PS4 is a 20 year old port of a frisbee game.

Re: PlayStation Experience 2016

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PlayStation Experience 2016

Kazlab208
Oh damn, I found out Farming Simulator 17 is on PS4. However, I might just go for Stardew Valley for my farming simluator. Mostly becasue it is cheaper.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: PlayStation Experience 2016

Kazlab208
I'm also in the same boat in wondering why people enjoy those farming games. However, I do remember enjoying Harvest Moon 64 back in the day. New farming similuator games though baffle me. At least in Harvest Moon you had to go around and plant and collect produce yourself. Why would I want to drive a slow moving tractor through crops for half an hour?

Re: PlayStation Experience 2016

I tried it for a few minutes to test the 360 when I first got it.  I couldnt figure out how to hitch the trailer to the tractor so I just tried to do sick jumps instead.  I got like 3 feet of air.  It was pretty fucking cool.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.