Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Kazlab208

From Malcom In The Middle

Another one from Sopranos. From the looks of it, the cart is Pokemon Pinball.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Kazlab208
Oh man speaking of Genesis in movies, how could I forget this classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjisfTIys2o

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

mechaMenace
Besides the Swingers moment, my favorite videogame moment in movies is from the Jessica Alba & Dane Cook Rom-Com Good Luck Chuck
https://streamable.com/me7u70

Owned.

CONTENTS DELETED