Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Kazlab208

From Malcom In The Middle

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Kazlab208
Another one from Sopranos. From the looks of it, the cart is Pokemon Pinball.

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Nice, yeah Anthony Jr. loved his vidja.

Here is a scene from Mallrats that always sticks out since the Genesis didn't make many appearances in old movies. Some old hockey game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vbMi6ZzK-8

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Kazlab208
Oh man speaking of Genesis in movies, how could I forget this classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjisfTIys2o

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

mechaMenace
Besides the Swingers moment, my favorite videogame moment in movies is from the Jessica Alba & Dane Cook Rom-Com Good Luck Chuck
https://streamable.com/me7u70

Owned.

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Eh, Dane Cook's gimmick in everything is "dude-bro" which was the stereo type for the 360, so it kind of fits.

A 350 pound killing machine mob boss playing Mario Kart 64 is a little more out of place.

Re: Out Of Place But Awesome Video Game Moments

Found this while watching The Larry Sanders show, it's from around 1994 I'd guess. Larry is playing it, Artie comes in and says that Tetris is addicting. It was just a random prop for like 15 seconds in the episode.

You never go ass to mouth.