Movie Talk of 2017

Kazlab208
So anybody have anything to say about the movies released from last year?

I should probably download BladeRunner 2049 since it's now easily accessible to aquire.

Heard not so great things about The Last Jedi but don't care yet since I still have not watched Episode 7.

The Disaster Artist sounds like a fun time but I don't know if I actually want to drop some actual coin on a ticket for that.

Ladybird might be up your ally Deathadder becasue it sound like Life is Strange The Motion Picture.

Re: Movie Talk of 2017

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Movie Talk of 2017

Kazlab208
That Future Man sounds interesting. Don't have Hulu but when I need to renew it for other reasons, I will definitely check it out.

Speaking of video game movies, gonna try to see Ready Player One this March Deathadder? Might be the first live action movie I see in the theater in a while.

I forgot about Justice League. Wanted to check it out since I liked Man of Steel but didn't watch Batman VS Superman yet. Have it on my PS4 but never turned it on but when Justice League comes out is when I might watch it back to back with B Vs S.

Re: Movie Talk of 2017

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Movie Talk of 2017

Let me tell you Death Adder why Wonder Woman is Jewish propaganda.  Here's a Jewish actress emasculating a diverse group of men while destroying a Christian Church.  You're welcome.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EFSPHMVrN6c" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFSPHMVrN6c&ab_channel=CINEMAND

Re: Movie Talk of 2017

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Movie Talk of 2017

Kazlab208
So, anybody watch the Oscars last night to see what they would say about all that happened in Hollywood last year?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QEsjP0TpZA8

Re: Movie Talk of 2017

Bro watch the movie "The Stuff."  Watched it again with my woman recently and man is that a classic film.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.