Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
Since I don't want to keep spamming specified topics with miscellaneous banter, I decided to make a topic for such banter. It will be like we are all in our own pub talking about random shit while drinking away.

So here it is. I will start it off by replying to this comment Deathadder made.

Balzak:

I know you are curious about Sleeping Dogs, I started playing it, compared to the other "GTA clones" in Watch Dogs and Saints Row 4 that I played earlier this year, Sleeping Dogs blows them out of the water, so much Asian.

To all:

Have you guys been watching Retro Gamer 3's stuff lately? I can't tell if he is trolling or just a genuine piece of shit, but I almost enjoy his levels of insane douche baggery these days.

Ah yes, Sleeping Dogs. I saw it for $30 on PSN and was thinking about getting it. However, Yakuza Zero comes out next month so I am going to have to hold off on that. It sounds like a definite purchase in the future though from what you are saying.

Damn, Retro Gamer 3 still is making stuff. I am sorry but I never enjoyed watching his content at all except for his short lived welfare gamer aka. GAMING RAPIST series. Only reason for watching that was just because it was so cringe worthy that it was worth seeing.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Yeah the only reason anyone knows of RetroGamer3 is because Gamester kept acknowledging his existence.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
Oh man, was anybody able to watch more than a minute of this without cringing? Console looks sweet though.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
Yeah, hopefully the price is less than $400. A Pokémon Sun and Moon port might be the breaking point for me.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

I predict the Switch comes out at $300 or maybe even $250.  Jimmy Fallon was acting like a huge faggot in that clip.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
My guess is you never watched the tonight show with Jimmy Fallon as host? That is how he always acts, especially when conducting interviews.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

The last time I watched the Tonight show I think was when Conan was the host for like one episode just to see it.  before that the last time I watched that shit was probably 15 to 20 years ago.  With the exception of a few shows I do like I've stopped watching tv over 10 years ago.  It's poison.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

yeah I didn't really care for that HCG shit on Bitheads channel.  But you know I can appreciate that the coolest mother fucker on youtube got something cool from someone he likes.  Even if he likes the channel of a HUGE dipshit.  I mean as long as Bithead keeps uploading I'm happy.  He cracks me the fuck up.  totally bummed he never appeared on the MCC.  Would have been the best shit ever.

And Yeah I have seen Metro Sonic posting on your channel.  I think I'm going to go post on his channel that I found him through your channel and see if we can increase his shit posting.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

I beet Rob man fucks his wife while Johnny cries in the corner.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
Hey, Deathadder, do you have Skype? Can you add Me or post yours here if you feel like it? Mine is Kazlab208

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
Hey, Deathadder. Check your Skype. Want to ask you something regarding your trip to Japan.