Mondo Cool Eats

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Kazlab208
Picked up this feast at 1AM from my local Taco Bell establishment. I go about it in more details on an audio comment I'm about to send to DASS soon Deathadder.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

AlexSwingle

What I've been eating for the last 4 months. I've been cheating on and off as I figure out this whole Adulting process. I was officially diagnosed with Inflammatory Bowel Disease in November of last year. I tried the nutritionist's idea of eating simple foods like rice, but I couldn't digest grains at all. Had entire seeds come out of me. With doing the all meat plan, it looks at least somewhat like a turd. It's been a rough two years. Well, rough two decades. More than likely I had IBD for a lot longer than my diagnosis.

Still drink soda like the fool I am. Only change is me drinking diet.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

mechaMenace
Death Adder wrote
@Swingle Sorry about your health, but at least meat is real food and not processed garbage, so you'll be healthier in the long run.
I remember playing Hero's Quest III and there were other forms of meat that came in thin cylinders naturally, the waffle turkey: https://youtu.be/B8UPN6km0jA?t=17

Apparently, I remembered incorrectly. It wasn't a turkey but a waffle walker. Whatever. Nuts, legumes, vegetables (which include fruit), and fresh-ish fish are pretty much the only things you can get unprocessed from major grocery stores. I've seen some wild things at Chinese grocers though.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Death Adder
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

mechaMenace
Death Adder wrote
...Balzak was watching a show about making hot dogs...
Is there an art to making dogs? Was that like a 2 minute show? Boil water, dump dogs  hah hah Then again, I used to veg out to Unwrapped in college. Mark from Double Dare hosted a show about factories making candy and other pre-packaged foods.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Kazlab208
Glad you finally caught that. I was watching Blades of Glory. That hot dog scene was a joke with someone commenting about what they think 2 male figure skaters performing together looks like to them.

Anyways Deathadder, going to Vegas next week so hopefully I can give you an audio comment report about my dealings with either a buffet or White Castle on DASS soon.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

mechaMenace
jeeze, look at the meat on those bones! Is this deep fake? I never watched her, but this makes me a fan. I used to watch Alton Brown on Good Eats. The show was kinda like Beakman or Bill Nye but focused on the science cooking and baking.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Kazlab208
Well Deathadder, Vegas trip is done and it was glorious. I'm just leaving these pictures here so you can get context for the audio comment I'm gonna hopefully finish by the end of this week.

Breakfast Buffet

Lunch/Dinner Buffet

Penn and Teller Seats

Re: Mondo Cool Eats