Mondo Cool Eats

12

Mondo Cool Eats

For Balzak

We ended up door dashing Outback over the weekend, I thought about ordering and murdering an entire Bloomin Onion but knew my 37 year old organs would not be happy about it, so I tried this Bloomin Onion burger, it was 5 out of 5 would recommend. It's got lettuce, tomato, raw onions, and pickles under the patty.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Looks pretty bad ass.  When I do go to Texas Road house I usually kill an entire onion to myself.  It's basically the manliest food you can eat.  Onions block estrogens and ye old roman wrassle mans used to eat a lot of raw onions and rub onion juice all over themselves before wrassling.

One of the things I used to spend a great deal of time thinking about at my last job was making a sister show to Mondo Cool TV about local food places.  There are a lot of local places here that are pretty bad ass and when we travel we always try to find interesting pizzas.  Basically I want to evolve into BurgerRider and review pizzas and nes rpgs.

https://youtu.be/P_K4nqaO8NQ

https://youtu.be/iSHLhvCDTq8

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

REALLY? I thought the onions are good for you was some /fit/ meme, that is good to know. A Dinner, Dives, Dips, & Dodges or whatever of Ohio would be cool.

Burger Rider is a LEGEND, Swingle has all of his old videos on his hard drive and mentioned that Burger Rider legit knows his shit with RPGs, like he was talking about details in Crono Cross that no one ever mentions.

@2:38 This dude shows off some of those Shenmue toys you and Balzak like so god damn much.
https://youtu.be/jy75MjJrqGk?t=158

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Kazlab208
Guess I need to reply back with some of my own eats. Just got this sick charboiled burger from the chain called The Habit after work today. Got a root beer and fries to go with it.

The Habit is a burger joint with most of them exisiting here in the west coast. In simpiler terms, a higher quality In-N-Out.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Oh that looks awesome. As a east coast fruit I've never had In-N-Out I know it's a pretty common meme for west coast people to praise it, I'll make it a mission to try it next time I'm on that side of the country. Five Guys Burgers And Fries is my favorite chain burger joint, people complain about the price, but it's a huge step up from fast food burgers imo.

I'm going to try and avoid as much of the internet as I can for the next couple of days, don't worry I don't consider the most well hidden forum on the internet.....to be actual internet. If Tubby paints his kitchen wall with his brains, you'll have to let me know though lol. I've got some Little Debbie Cherry Pies, half a bottle of bottom shelf whiskey, 2 bottom shelf tall boys, and a functioning XBOX to avoid all of the noise tonight.

So I got a couple of good Wrassleman N64 games and a Rogue Squadron with my N64 console I ordered awhile back. Found this website, it seems to be a perfect solution to old beaten up cardboard cases. At 5 dollars a case, I figured I might as well put those couple of loose N64 games on my shelf instead of keeping them in a junk drawer or selling them for a couple of bucks.

https://www.customgamecases.com

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

My sega MODE should get here tmw.  I won't have time to mess with both of them so I've been prepping the Dreamcast which is the easiest one to monkey with.  Installing the MODE should be a 10 to 15 minutes process.  So I've got my ISO's on a thumb drive ready to go.

Man depending on how things go you're right, we might lose Tubby.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

I won't post about politics on this forum anymore for obvious reasons, but I think other than mailing in my (R) ballot every 4 years, which will be used as toilet paper, I am done keeping up with politics, it takes up way too much time and energy.

I am curious how Tubby will celebrate, how does a straight edge person celebrate anything? does he take a victory nap or something? crack open a orange Fanta? seems kind of lame.

BALZAK, since you make up 33% of the DASS audience, I figured I'd let you know that the DASS 5 Year Anniversary Special will be released on Nov 23rd brother. Nothing special happens on it, but it will exist.

I saw this on a forum last night and it made me chuckle.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Kazlab208
Not to also get too into politics but I find it very interesting that a vaccine for COVID with a 90% success rate comes out of nowhere as soon as the "news media" announced the next president. Coincidence much?

Also hyped for that DASS 5 Year Anniversery special. Can you believe the first or second episode was you talking about buying a next gen console?

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

haha yeah, episode 2 I got a 8th gen console and now here we are at the very end of the 8th gen.

I was reflecting back on the 8th gen recently, and it wasn't THAT bad of a gen......but yeah, it could have been much better.

I've got to wonder if by the 10th or 11th gens if they will even feel like "consoles" anymore. Sony and Microsoft might just be PC towers with no disc drives that cross play with each other.

Nintendo will still have their bing bing wa-hoo consoles until the end of time though.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Well I quit my job at dispatch.  I wasn't able to work 60 hour work weeks without putting my kids in daycare and I am not putting my kids in daycare.  Also issues with my mom going to the hospital.  She's out and getting better but she was my primary baby sitter and she just can't watch them 5 days a week.

Anyway.  I would consider getting whatever the new Xbox is called because it's 100% compatible with the Xbox one since I completely skipped that.  But isn't a ps5 just basically a ps4 pro plus hyper edition?  They're just closed environment PCs at this point and serve no real purpose.

Also experiencing weird issues with my mode.  For the most part it works perfectly but the picture size is screwed up.  Not quite sure how to explain it but I had to resize the picture on my TV to fix it.  I might get on the terraonion forums and see what's up.  Other than that it's awesome.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Kazlab208
Sorry to hear about the job man.

Which MODE is giving you trouble? The Dreamcast or Saturn one? My Saturn one works fine but then again I am playing it on an LCD TV so I would not know how it would look on a CRT.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

That does suck that the schedule they gave you was so soul crushing, but when one door closes........another one opens.........BURGER RI.....BURGER WARRIOR HAS RETURNED!

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Kazlab208
Oh man Burger Rider returned. Hazzah! He is also having his return playthrough with Dragon Warrior 1&2 on the SNES so I'm sure you'll be interested in that Jerry.

Hope to see some more food reveiws in the future from him.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Well the MODE is the same but the one in the Saturn.  It might just be the rip of Three Dirty Dwarves...I'll try personally ripping my copy and see if that corrects the issue.

Also I came here to let you know Burger Rider is riding again but see you beat my to it and also saw you beat me to commenting on his newest videos.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

And Balzak where did you get your Saturn ISOs?  I need to track me down a full US set.  Can you assist me in this quest?  Same for DC really.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Kazlab208

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Bro you're a  legend.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .
Just celebrating Christmas Eve with some good eats.

If you can't make it out it's Tri Tip, Ribs, Coleslaw, Mac and Cheese, Beans, and a 1/2 gallon of egg nog. Goes good with a certain game.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Merry Christmas Balzak!  Hope everyone got what they wanted.

Re: Mondo Cool Eats

Merry Christmas guys! I love egg nog, although my European heritage has failed me and dairy back fires on me these days lol.

I got a decent chunk of change this year, enough where I could have got a Series X without breaking much of a sweat if they were retail price, however $938 dollars on eBay is a bit much. I need to do some brain storming and figure out what sweet plastic items I will acquire.
You never go ass to mouth.
12