Live Mondo Cool Casts and streaming

So I have a plan.  We will see how this shit pans out but I want to start doing the MCC monthly.  I have a few people I would like to interview and would like to start doing a live mondo cool cast the first monday of every month.  So there wold be parts that are live and then I would kick it over to a pre recorded interview.  This will probably stream on Twitch and youtbube maybe a few other streaming services as well.  I will have to save some cheddar biscuits and get a webcam and all that shit.

Also I've been messing around with streaming and just now did some monkeying around with OBS.  I need to get some overlays and graphics n shit made but I would like to start streaming on the other mondays.  The first game selected for the offical, I have all my shit set up, streams is going to be Dragon Warrior.  Probably not the most exciting thing to watch but I want to do it.  And I'd like to play through the game using all the nintendo power guides and maps.

Also using OBS when I do eventually complete some episodes of Mondo Cool TV I'd like to premiere them over a stream.

What do you gentlemen think?

Re: Live Mondo Cool Casts and streaming

Kazlab208
So any set dates now on any Live Mondo Cool Casts/Streaming now that the holidays are over?

Re: Live Mondo Cool Casts and streaming

I've ended up working a lot of hours for most of January and February.  so I'll try to get some streams in on the weekends as I can.

Re: Live Mondo Cool Casts and streaming

Kazlab208
So much news has been broken since the last podcast. Shenmue Remaster, Bayonetta Remasters plus 3rd game, Spyro Remaster, God of War being said to be the greatest game to be released this gen, latest Mario Game, Smash Bros and Pokemon Switch targeted for 2018 etc.

You definitely have to mention all of these things when you make a comeback episode Jerry. Especially for Shenmue!

Re: Live Mondo Cool Casts and streaming

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Live Mondo Cool Casts and streaming

Kazlab208
Thanks for commenting Deathadder. I am so hyped right now. It so great to be a Shenmue fan this year with news and the upcoming release of SHenmue 3.

Hopefully this news announcment lights a fire under Jerry to make another episode since this news is HUGE!

Re: Live Mondo Cool Casts and streaming

I've been working like a crazy person.  Had sort of a promotion at my job but that's coming to an end thanks to retards in Texas restructuring the way things work.  Also been doing some other shit to bring in some cash.  But I had a passing thought about the podcast the other day so who knows!  Yes I'm very excited about the Shenmue re release.  Will definitely be playing through both of those with my lady.  Looking forward to that.

I'm thinking about getting Wild Guns for the Switch.  I have some rewards program points from my job for $35 that I can spend on a gamestop giftcard.  Unfortuantely the physical version of this game is a Gaystop exclusive.

Re: Live Mondo Cool Casts and streaming

Kazlab208
I feel ya. Real life can take away alot of free time so I can undertand why the podcast has been stagnent for a while. But I expect you Jerry to pick up at least one copy of the Shenmue re-release Day One so we can show Sega how much of a moneymaker the Shenmue series can be.

https://www.amazon.com/Shenmue-I-II-PlayStation-4/dp/B07CHX8BKJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1525020440&sr=8-1&keywords=shenmue

Here is a link to the pre-order page on Amazon if you want to get it this way. I'm gonna go down to my local BestBuy and buy my copies there Day One.

Also, Wild Guns is okay. I got the PS4 version and I have to say, don't bother with the other versions if you have a SNES copy already. It is literally just a sloppy port of the orignal version with a hacked in 4 player mode. But if not then go ahead since it can be a fun party game.

Re: Live Mondo Cool Casts and streaming

I got OBS set up with all kinds of other software and shit.  So I should be able to do a live podcast.  Don't have cash for a webcam so there won't be any video.  Not unless someone wants to give me one because I just don't ever see me prioritizing that.  But I have streaming built into Mondo CoolTV.com and Might slap it onto MCC.com as well.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.