Live From the Terror Dome

Balzak i have a specific challenge for you.  Are you an autistic enough dude to watch this entire 5 hr stream and find the two time stamps of my mother in law creeping out of the hallway into the kitchen?

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

she's one of the 37 sources of my lifes misery.  You stopped talking shortly after you arrived so I figured you passed out.  But I would like to show my woman her mother creeping out of the hallway like a nosferatu and I've tried to skim thru it but ain't finding her appearances.  She may not be visible on camera being a dracula.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Kazlab208
04:09:15 to 04:10:15

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Bro you are the best.  1000 thanks to you my friend.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

I believe there's another appearance earlier than that.  That's the second time where I tell her to stop taking pills.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Kazlab208
3:53:56 to 3:56:04

There is also a breif pop-in here

3:38:07 to 3:38:13

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

You're an amazing human being.  Hopefully sometime this week I will get to finish Dragon Warrior.  I might also try to find time this week to put new batteries in DWII and DWIII.  I'm kind of torn if I want to proceed with Dragon Warrior II because it's allegedly one of  the hardest RPGs to finish because of the unbalanced end game.  But also I kind of want the clout of beating all the NES Dragon Warriors.  Also I believe the simple turn based combat of Dragon Warrior soothes my autism somehow.  What would you advise?

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

https://youtu.be/aNDX9JnGIV4

Here's a video I made of all of Nanner's appearances.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

She has dementia.  When she sees me in the house and Nicole isn't around she usually runs away.  Some times I will be in the kitchen and she'll peak out the bedroom door and see me then hide in her room.  She's also a drunk so if she's trying to get booze she will hide.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

I'm sure you can just emulate that Dragon Quest 8 either ps2 or 3DS version but I would recommend the 3DS version.  And I will be giving that a listen tonight at work.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Or tell you what my guy I will buy you a brand new shiny copy of Dragon Quest XI for the Xboner, don't you have one of those?  The definitive version is coming out this holiday season and if you'll play it I will definitely send it your way.  DQXI is the new most popular entry into the series and it has the bad ass 2D mode so it's like getting two Dragon Quest's in one.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

The Xboner version comes out in early December I believe so when it comes out I'll shoot you a copy.  Not sure if it will be your thing but man I freaking love Dragon Quest so I hope you end up enjoying it at least a little bit.  I started listening to it last night but it's one of the nights my buddy works with me so I spend down time talking.  I'll try to get it listened too tonight.  I did catch the teaser video on YT though.  Great would ya rather type question for sure.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED