Live From the Terror Dome

Balzak i have a specific challenge for you.  Are you an autistic enough dude to watch this entire 5 hr stream and find the two time stamps of my mother in law creeping out of the hallway into the kitchen?

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

LOL granted I was drinking during your stream, but literally all I remember from it was you mumbling something about your mother in law a couple of times, you didn't seem super thrilled about her patrolling.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

she's one of the 37 sources of my lifes misery.  You stopped talking shortly after you arrived so I figured you passed out.  But I would like to show my woman her mother creeping out of the hallway like a nosferatu and I've tried to skim thru it but ain't finding her appearances.  She may not be visible on camera being a dracula.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Kazlab208
04:09:15 to 04:10:15

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Bro you are the best.  1000 thanks to you my friend.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

I believe there's another appearance earlier than that.  That's the second time where I tell her to stop taking pills.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Kazlab208
3:53:56 to 3:56:04

There is also a breif pop-in here

3:38:07 to 3:38:13

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

You're an amazing human being.  Hopefully sometime this week I will get to finish Dragon Warrior.  I might also try to find time this week to put new batteries in DWII and DWIII.  I'm kind of torn if I want to proceed with Dragon Warrior II because it's allegedly one of  the hardest RPGs to finish because of the unbalanced end game.  But also I kind of want the clout of beating all the NES Dragon Warriors.  Also I believe the simple turn based combat of Dragon Warrior soothes my autism somehow.  What would you advise?

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

https://youtu.be/aNDX9JnGIV4

Here's a video I made of all of Nanner's appearances.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Beat the hard DW for the clout.

Does "Nanner" always roam around? My mom sort of does the same thing when I visit home, after spending all day having FAMILY FUN while visiting, I just want some alone time before bed and she wakes up at all hours and heads in to the kitchen or something. Might just be an old person thing.

Or maybe a 1980's video game machine and a laptop running at the same time probably confuses the hell out of her and she is curious.

A couple of Metal Gear alert noises would make for a good edit in to the video.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

She has dementia.  When she sees me in the house and Nicole isn't around she usually runs away.  Some times I will be in the kitchen and she'll peak out the bedroom door and see me then hide in her room.  She's also a drunk so if she's trying to get booze she will hide.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Jesus dude, I didn't know she had dementia, that's awful. I'd probably freak out too if I walked in and some a bald Brock Lesnar looking dude playing NES on my couch. It's still annoying though, a man needs his alone time.

Oh speaking of, that Nintendo 3DS Dragon Quest VIII game I picked up at Target clearance for $11.98 because of you back in 2017, apparently it's going for like $75+ on eBay right now. I'm probably just going to sell it at this point, I am wondering if trying to peel the clearance stickers off is worth it, I'd hate to rip the plastic and devalue it to any autist out there. What do you think??

I'll probably sell the 2DS and Luigi's Manson as well since I never really played the console for more than a month. Put it towards a 8Bitdo Arcade stick for my laptop or maybe save the money up for next-gen.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Also me and Balzak got together to record a podcast, figured you'd want a listen JT.

http://deathaddersupershow.blogspot.com/2020/10/dass-93-2-ultra-chads-1-cup.html

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

I'm sure you can just emulate that Dragon Quest 8 either ps2 or 3DS version but I would recommend the 3DS version.  And I will be giving that a listen tonight at work.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Or tell you what my guy I will buy you a brand new shiny copy of Dragon Quest XI for the Xboner, don't you have one of those?  The definitive version is coming out this holiday season and if you'll play it I will definitely send it your way.  DQXI is the new most popular entry into the series and it has the bad ass 2D mode so it's like getting two Dragon Quest's in one.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Well the Jerry Terrifying way is to never turn down free stuff, so yeah I'd accept it and play it. That 2D mode looks pretty cool. I'd probably take a couple of breaks during it since it looks like it's massive af. But I'd do a "I got this" YT video for it and talk about it on DASS for sure! I guess I can send you my address on Skype or something. And yeah my only current gen console is the XBOX One.

Did you get a chance to listen to the Balzak podcast, there are a lot of throw backs to the old school MCC days and some shitting on Metal Jesus Rocks, just like the good old days.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

The Xboner version comes out in early December I believe so when it comes out I'll shoot you a copy.  Not sure if it will be your thing but man I freaking love Dragon Quest so I hope you end up enjoying it at least a little bit.  I started listening to it last night but it's one of the nights my buddy works with me so I spend down time talking.  I'll try to get it listened too tonight.  I did catch the teaser video on YT though.  Great would ya rather type question for sure.

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

Bithead1000 Joins Us for Over The Top Podcast Episode 105

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NErvqucl3A

Re: Live From the Terror Dome

this is the guy he reminds me of
You never go ass to mouth.