In the words of DeathAdder,

mechaMenace
I added some plastic squares to my library.
https://i.imgur.com/Q2SzYt8.jpg

Re: In the words of DeathAdder,

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: In the words of DeathAdder,

Man now why do you need two of them.

Re: In the words of DeathAdder,

mechaMenace
Death Adder wrote
Bomberman 64 2? Not sure if I've ever played that one, if it's on my SD card I'll have to test it out. Is that Kirby on the cart?

Bomberman 64 was a pretty fun ass party game bitd, I believe I even ran through it's single player mode a couple of times.
This is the third of four Bomberman games for the N64. It plays like the first game with less jank in the controls and better presentation. By 2000, Hudson figured out the N64 tech (they handled the Mario Party games too). The little Pokemon dude is your pal in this game. You can level up his skills and he helps you out. I think I can also link to a GBC game using the transfer pak for umm stuff. I can't remember. Besides your pal looking like Pikachu left out in the sun too long, the GBC games came in a red and blue flavor further drawing inspiration from Nintendo's marketing. I have the red Challenger game, but never played it.

Some more info which you didn't ask for:
The fourth Bomberman was multiplayer focused (you could say that for all Bomberman games, I guess) as I don't believe it had a story mode. You can look up Bomberman Arcade to find that one though the Japanese title is literally just Bomberman 64.

The second game convinced me it would be cool back in the day. It was basically a Mario 64 clone with Bomberman. It plays ok, but it's not Bomberman. That game is titled Bomberman Hero.

JerryTerrifying wrote
Man now why do you need two of them.
That's how they came in the lot. It seemed sketchy, but both are legit.