I took the Switch pill

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I took the Switch pill

mechaMenace
DA, you're going about this the wrong way.

First, you need to decide which of the 1 million joycon variations released do you desire.

I managed to roll across this fresh pair of watermelon joycons last year at a garage sale.

Re: I took the Switch pill

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I took the Switch pill

mechaMenace
I've never played Animal Crossing, but I have a strange fascination with that pastel color scheme too. It's probably because I think the cartoonish raccoons (tanooki?) are cute. I thought the Dreamcast had an absurd number of color variations for their controllers, vmu, and systems, but Nintendo is making big money with all the Switch variants. I guarantee there will be collectors in the future with a wall of these joycons.

Re: I took the Switch pill

mechaMenace
I'm not super familiar with the library of any system now and it seems like everything is ported every platform; however, this game has been on my list of wants, and I wasn't sure until a moment ago that it is an exclusive on Switch:

Cruis'n Blast

I've never been a fan of the Crus'n series, but this one looks wild.

Re: I took the Switch pill

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I took the Switch pill

I prefer the pro controllers for sure.  As far as game recommendations. The Bayonetta series is all there.  There's a remake of Metroid Prime coming out that I'd get if I didn't have the original.  BUbble Bobble 4 Friends is good if you like that kind of game, puyo puyo tetris 2 if you like that type of shit and can get your woman to play with you.  I'll think harder about it.  I know you're not into JRPGs which there are a lot of good ones for the platform.

Re: I took the Switch pill

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I took the Switch pill

Honestly if you liked Final Fantasy 1 on NES you would like any of the Dragon Quest games.  They're a pure refinement of what made 80's JRPGs good.  Pure comfy.  I played most of No More Heroes on the Switch but that just made me realize it was probably better with waggle but I still had a great time with it.  I really loved River City Girls and am looking forward to the sequel but you can play them on any format. I'm struggling to think of any exclusive recommendations that aren't shit you'd think to get anyway.  Get your Marios ad Zeldas and shit.  Breath of the Wild was really awesome.  The main appeal of Switch for me is I can play it at work. So I prefer to get it on the Switch vs the ps4 or some shit that sits in the basement cuck shed inaccessible to me.

Re: I took the Switch pill

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I took the Switch pill

Retro Blissed is the only podcast I keep up with.  I think I am their annoying Balzak fan.  I comment on all their instagram posts just to hear them read my name.  It's a sad existence.

Re: I took the Switch pill

What if any Switch games did you get?