I stumbled over my chair and

mechaMenace
mountains of awesome finds this year when smacking my face into the keyboard somehow landed me a gig on the Mondo Coolmunity Forums where I believe a few denizens of the MCCU still reside and patiently wait months for someone to post about an experience with cheeseburger or how to enter the nude code in old Sega Genesis games (an impossible feat; I assure you that it was probably posted in an April issue of EGM or some other rag from the day--don't go long time looking for Sheng Long (holy sh@#$%, did anyone realize this character had the same name as the dragon from Dragon Ball?)--at least, that is what I'm told) when the internet went out in your home but somehow you have the magical modem Critical Failure created to hook up gaming consoles in hypothetical scenario he mused about one TCR last year (the one that had something to do with a magical mafia placing you on a desert island--hopefully somewhere tropical) before the bad times, though some of the problems I faced this year were inevitable and out of my control; however, I do believe a lot of people acted on spurious facts that this global pandemic would clear up in a couple of weeks, months, by the end of the year, etc. when they specifically targeted my best interest and didn't compensate for the downward trending economy because I live in a state where people don't make conservative decisions regarding money but rather support a system designed to encourage helplessness when you make poor decisions like sharing your DNA when you can't even support yourself in a state where at minimum wage, working forty hours a week doesn't cover average rent, utilities, and other basic necessities without government assistance for certain things like health insurance for which you can't qualify if you are working enough to support these basic living expenses unless you go along with the scheme to which the government trains you to adjust by adjusting the numbers so that the only people not on the government dime is Silicon Valley and those residing in the Hollywood Hills, but somehow you manage to cut and shave a bit here and there and dig into estate sales when they had them so that you don't have to spend $8 for an extension cord at the hardware store but instead can get three for eighty-eight cents from a guy who has no teeth in his head but somehow has the wherewithal to run estate sales riddled with rat feces (well, I guess that one makes sense).

Re: I stumbled over my chair and

Kazlab208

Re: I stumbled over my chair and

Death Adder
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I stumbled over my chair and

Have you heard about the break key?  Impressive text wall bro.  Welcome to the forums.

Re: I stumbled over my chair and

mechaMenace
I see what you did there, wascally wabbit!