I Went To Outworld

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I Went To Outworld

Very cool.

Re: I Went To Outworld

AlexSwingle
DeathAdder is so swole, I'm surprised Sonya and Sindel weren't blowing him mid-photo.

That be a thicc head. It's a shame that the rest of America can't bask in this national treasure. The Inner Circle will cherish this gift of tale.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: I Went To Outworld

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I Went To Outworld

AlexSwingle
Part of the gimmick is being your hype man. Hopefully I ain't going too far. I don't want to be Dave Meltzer.

I'll figure out something and contribute to your performance known as DASS.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: I Went To Outworld

mechaMenace
No hover hand on these moms.

Re: I Went To Outworld

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I Went To Outworld

mechaMenace
Hover hand champion
https://imgur.com/t/hover_hand/TaZD79p

I think she feels that one. Look at her shoulders. BTW, that girl looks hot as a pikachu. I remember her running around doing her thing at conventions ten years ago. Her bio says she's 31 now. I call bs. There's a legit reason to hate life as a gaming convention model. I've read stories about BO-shoulder or stink shoulder. I hope you scrubbed in the morning, DA, for the models' sakes. Old sub-zero still looks jacked.

Re: I Went To Outworld

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I Went To Outworld

AlexSwingle
I feel no sympathy for those prostitutes. Don't be an object if you don't want to be objectified, but I doubt those ladies had any talent worth respecting. I mean, they obviously have talent, but not the kind we want to emulate. My gag reflex ain't nearly as relaxed as theirs.

I liked that the Mortal Kombat models dressed klassy. They didn't go full loser and wore their original costume, but they kept it around the colors they wore in the game to honor why people see them. To me, fulfilling man-children dreams of meeting their childhood crush is way harder than simply being a piece of ass. There is so much awkward to witness AND you don't get to cum in the end. Talk about a lose-lose situation. Now I know how Tanaka felt at WrestleCons.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.