Gameboy battery covers

Who the fuck were these kids that lost their Gameboy battery covers?  How does that shit even happen?  You just put in the battery, put the door back on and leave it.  I've never lost a battery door to anything.  I still have that little shield pieces for the link cable.  I've had that Gameboy for at least 20 years too.

Re: Gameboy battery covers

Balzak802
I remember losing my battery cover for my white GameBoy Advance. But then again, I had a rechargeable battery pack for my GBA so the battery cover was meaningless. Bought a replacement cover though for it a couple years ago since rechargeable batteries, especially third party battery packs, stop working after a few years of use.

Re: Gameboy battery covers

Presicion25
I remember seeing Game Gears on Ebay with missing battery covers too. I'm always like how the hell do you lose something like that and try and sell the system without it. lol

Re: Gameboy battery covers

If you don't set it down gently enough the batteries go flying out of the system.  It's horrible.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.