Final Boss

mechaMenace

Re: Final Boss

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Final Boss

>He posts on reddit

Re: Final Boss

mechaMenace
Nah, I just get emails from them, showing topics posted on various groups I lurk (retrogames, mostly). I also started getting recommendations from groups like watchpeopledieinside, funny, and another group where people post pictures of things they are trying to identify. I think that last group is a result of me clicking on a thread where someone discovered an old land mine from a world war. It could also be a way of getting people to click on popular topics in groups they don't visit. There's a lot of links to more politically charged groups I never visit.

I'm not a huge fan of the retrogames group because the users there like posting spoiler shots of games. Whether or not I completed a game, this bothers me. I get that they are happy and want to post their triumph, but it spoils it for those who haven't see the end screens or final bosses. I have to turn off my spoiler add-on while browsing reddit as it eats up a metric ton of memory.

Also, most posters there are complete numpties when it comes to authenticating carts. I thought it was really easy to pickup as a skill since I go through many of these, but the amount of threads I see on this topic leads me to believe that people discount authentic carts like those reprinted by Majesco or the glop top chips on official Nintendo carts as being fakes.

In general, I dislike most of the threads on retrogames, but I usually pop in once or twice a week due to the emails I get from reddit.

Re: Final Boss

I was just busting your balls man.  I get the same notifications from Reddit too and look at stuff occasionally.  I don't see the appeal and the heavy moderation and political biases of the people there basically make it worthless.

Re: Final Boss

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Final Boss

I believe you can directly post the image.

Re: Final Boss

Death Adder
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED