Favorite Game Character By Company

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Favorite Game Character By Company

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Favorite Game Character By Company

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Favorite Game Character By Company

Not a lot of time, I am at my Moms house printing shit off my laptop, so I will just enter a few and next time I get a chance I will fill out the rest.

Nintendo:Donkey Kong I guess?
SEGA: Agent G - House of the Dead. First thing that popped into my head.
Capcom: Ken Masters - Street Fighter 2010
Bandai Namco: Agent Albatross - Rolling Thunder.
Konami; Solid Snake
Square-Enix:Square: Geno - Super Mario RPG. Enix: Yangus - Dragon Quest 8
SNK:  Mai Shiranui's two massive hanger n swangers.
Microsoft: Master Chief I guess?
Sony: Did Sony make Medieval?  Sir Daniel Fortescue I guess.
Ubisoft: Rayman I guess
Activision: Pitfall Harry
Blizzard: Erik the Swift
Koei Tecmo: Ryu Hayabusa
Electronic Arts: The robot from Future Cop LAPD
WB Interactive: I dont know...Batman?
Nippon Ichi: Who?
Valve: Uhh Morgan Freeman whats that orange suit guys name?  I don't know man.
Rockstar: The fat guy in your squad in GTA San Andreas that orders the whole menu.
THQ: I guess the alien from Destroy All Humans even though I've never really played it.
Epic Game:
Marvelous:
Disney Interactive:
Atari:Dark Chambers guy
Arc System Works: do the girls from River City Girls count?
Type-Moon:
Spike Chunsoft: Shiren the Wanderer - Shiren the Wanderer.  Play it you plebs.
Riot Games:
Newgrounds:
Indie: Probably some paraplegic lesbian of color with neurodivergent characteristics.
Other:

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Favorite Game Character By Company

Kazlab208
FAVORITE GAME CHARACTERS BY COMPANY

Nintendo: Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong 64)
SEGA: Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue)
Capcom:  Ryu (Street Fighter 3)
Bandai Namco: Klonoa (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile)
Konami: Grey Fox (Konami Crazy Racers)
Square-Enix: Cid (Final Fantasy 7)
SNK: Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters 2001)
Microsoft: Blinx (Blinx The Time Sweeper)
Sony: Jak (Jak 2)
Ubisoft: Jade (Beyond Good and Evil)
Activision: Tony Hawk (Tony Hawk Pro Skater)
Blizzard: Zerg (Star Craft)
Koei Tecmo: Marie Rose (Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 3)
Electronic Arts: Alien Sim (The Sims 2)
WB Interactive: Aragorn (Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers)
Nippon Ichi: Cornet Espoir (Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure)
Valve: Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
Rockstar: Tommy Vercetti (Grand Theft Auto Vice City)
THQ: Crypto (Destroy All Humans)
Epic Game: Grayson Hunt (Bullet Storm)
Marvelous: The Cleaner (Killer 7)
Disney Interactive: Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Atari: Godzilla (Godzilla Save The Earth)
Arc System Works: Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus)
Type-Moon: Sakura (Fate-Stay Night)
Spike Chunsoft: Minoru Minorikawa (428: Shibuya Scramble)
Riot Games: Renekton (League of Legends)
Newgrounds: Hominid (Alien Hominid)
Indie: Shooting Guy (I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!!!1 )
Other: (Rare: Conker The Squirrel (Conker’s Bad Fur Day))