E3 2017

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: E3 2017

Oh that's cool I can play original Xbox games on it.  I'd give a shit if it was 100% backwards compatible and might even buy the fucking thing so that I can have one system to play all my Xbox games on.  That would be kinda neat.

Saw a video for a new Dragon Ball game that looks like something I would buy.  It's not the weird over the shoulder 3D flying shit that I'm sick of.  Just a cool 2D fightan game with Goku n shit.  So far that's the most exciting thing.

Re: E3 2017

Kazlab208
well no Shenmue at all in the Sony conference so kind of disappointed. Maybe we might get an HD remaster at the Sony Conference in December.

Also, Shadow of the Colocsus remaster for the PS4 looks sweet. Only game I saw that is a Day One purchase.

Re: E3 2017

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: E3 2017

The only other things I saw this year that I really got excited about were Nintendo related.  Definitely want a Switch even more now.  Mario looks cool, Metroid 4 will hopefully be cool, the Metroid on 3ds looks cool.  Maybe someone will buy me a Switch for Christmas.  Who knows.

Re: E3 2017

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: E3 2017

Well tell him I'm down.  We'll have to coordinate.  He can hit me up on the skypes.

Re: E3 2017

Kazlab208
Also, since I'm here, Critical Failure is looking to record another Monster Cast with you.

If this last part actually happens, then I don't know how many buckets I'll cum.

Re: E3 2017

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: E3 2017

Kazlab208
Hey. Deathadder and Jerry! Check your Skypes. You will fine something that needs both of your attensions when you have the time.

Re: E3 2017

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: E3 2017

Kazlab208
Glad you got it. Yeah, I could wait for another podcast in August or September for another episode. Just wanted you to listen to my comment before you actually went on your trip.

Also Jerry, check your Skype. I left you an audio comment as well.

Re: E3 2017

Chip Daily was one of TDBs friends that used to post on the site.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.