Cyberpunk 2077 got a 4/10 on IGN for the PS4/Xbone Version

Cyberpunk 2077 got a 4/10 on IGN for the PS4/Xbone Version

Kazlab208
I was expecting the game to get a pretty decent score but 4/10? Geez, I don't know if I should trust IGN. They did give God Hand a 2/10 back in the day with the reviewer of God Hand even admitting to not finishing the first level of the game. God Hand is a good game by the way.

Guess the game runs like shit on vanilla PS4s/Xbones so be cautious Jerry and Deathadder.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 got a 4/10 on IGN for the PS4/Xbone Version

This is something I would get on PC someday.  I've started gaming on pc a bit more and see it as the only sensible option moving forward.  Consoles are now just gaming pcs that can't be upgraded and never have sales as good as steam.  So what am I really getting out of a console?

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 got a 4/10 on IGN for the PS4/Xbone Version

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 got a 4/10 on IGN for the PS4/Xbone Version

Rock n Rye is their version of Dr Pepper I'm not a fan.  The grape is extremely grape but Red Pop is the winner out of that mix and my favorite Faygo.  Would recommend 10/10.  If you can find it the Cotton Candy flavor is pretty good too.

Yeah I can wait for Steam sales in lieu of physical media.  I have no problem playing a game 5 years later for the $5 dollar price point.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 got a 4/10 on IGN for the PS4/Xbone Version

Kazlab208
https://www.polygon.com/2020/12/17/22188013/cyberpunk-2077-ps4-refunds-playstation-store

Sony literally pulled Cyberpunk 2077 off PSN and has given everyone who bought it digitally refunds.

Have never seen this happen before. Even for glitchy Day 1 messes that Bethesda has released over the years.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 got a 4/10 on IGN for the PS4/Xbone Version

Really wild stuff.  This is why I don't like to get hype for new releases anymore.  More and more it turns out to be a huge shit show.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 got a 4/10 on IGN for the PS4/Xbone Version

mechaMenace
Unfortunately not even buying physical releases save you. I've been seeing more "year later" editions releasing the original game discs, bugs and all, with a DLC voucher (limited?) to download add-ons after you downloaded the updated code for the main game.
Can people stop buying games and teach publishers a lesson? Game prices go up QUAL goes down.

2077 is an unfortunate push from the pub to get something out to get a ROI. They knew it needed more time.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 got a 4/10 on IGN for the PS4/Xbone Version

mechaMenace
Death Adder wrote
You're right, at least with the PS3/360 era, a Game of the Year usually had all the DLC on a plastic circle. When I put Mortal Kombat XL in a couple of years ago, it was the vanilla game with a download for all the extra fighters. Very lame.
I came across some PS3 games which advertised being the new all-inclusive version only to screw me over by handing me a flyer to download the extras when I opened the case They did change the art on the disc at least, I think. I have to check Castlevania Collection.

I've said it before, but come on, 90% of us believed those unboxing videos (especially those featuring a person breathing harder than Officer Murphy after he gained the chrome dome) were a waste. Now they are informative for showing exactly what came with a game.

I've seen games with single sheet epilepsy warnings instead of a quick control guide. I guarantee collectors of the future will need that sheet--NEED it to CIB! Though I'm sure they are more prevalent than say a game specific registration card printed by Konami for the NES, Sega Genesis, Game Boy, or Super Nintendo.

You don't have to read the manual to figure out some games. However, the unnatural focus some games give tutorials takes me out of the fun of playing the games.