BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

mechaMenace
I know you are doing this to play it up since you know this an April Fools joke
On the other hand, if you're concerned about bithead throwing away the thousands he gets from YT on an actual cart, rest assured, he did not.

I am unfamiliar with the NEOGEO scene, but I do know repros have been a thing even before I remember repros being a thing for NES. 'Why not?,' some scumbags might ask, 'There's good money in it'.

Further proof Bithead can throw $300 - $500 away for an April Fools joke and plays the working man bit even though he is raking in tons of cash from YT:
Aliexpress has a repro up for $300, but I doubt bithead bought that one. He probably went to the US ebay store reselling the repro for Aliexpress for $500:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/393084245603
That one sold on Feb 28th.

Oh, and the package he opened from himself had no postage on it:
No zoom link: https://i.imgur.com/YuGcL0B.jpg

Anybody keep thinking about how Dan Aykroyd handles a cigarette throughout Ghostbusters when looking at his new bit?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

AlexSwingle
I knew he was a cult leader based on how often you guys gushed over him. Maybe I need to be more of a pompous asshole. I do realize how hard it will be, considering my current power level.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

AlexSwingle
Nah, brah, keep it up if you feel like sharing your man-crush stories. The only difference in opinion is I feel you are delusional as to why you like him (at least, what you have explained about BitHead in the past.)

Mecha and I are different: I hated BitHead before it was cool. lol
This activity just proves my confirmation bias, so I'm pleased to see it.

I felt it was a sincere story.  Some kraut bro in the comments tells an anecdote of bithead giving him a free t shirt.

CONTENTS DELETED

Give me a quick rundown on who using who for money?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

mechaMenace
Death Adder wrote
 A part of me wonders if he is bullshitting his story about why he's putting this on eBay,
https://streamable.com/i3znq3

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

mechaMenace
Egregious. I take everything--his stories, wife, everything--he says with a pound of salt.

The majority of his audience could not handle the truth. He has never come clean in any of this in his videos.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

Kazlab208
Bithead just did a video demoing out one of my all time favorite consoles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3r9F_kxHwQ

Actual gameplay starts @36:11

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED