BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

I figured since BitHead gets brought up at least once a season on here, it was time to just have a BitHead Thread.

So I'm not sure if this is a April Fools bit or not, but apparently someone gifted BitHead a $500 Neo Geo golf game that he smashed in to pieces lol.

https://youtu.be/btlJYKC72Gs?t=2280  @38:00

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjjTNM3F0Ig

Pretty sure it was a bit to get viewers at this point, since he made a separate video about it.

He did a pretty convincing story in his first video about going to the slammer because he slapped some girl who threw away his Sega Dreamcast after all. The man is great at story telling.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

mechaMenace
I know you are doing this to play it up since you know this an April Fools joke
On the other hand, if you're concerned about bithead throwing away the thousands he gets from YT on an actual cart, rest assured, he did not.

I am unfamiliar with the NEOGEO scene, but I do know repros have been a thing even before I remember repros being a thing for NES. 'Why not?,' some scumbags might ask, 'There's good money in it'.

Further proof Bithead can throw $300 - $500 away for an April Fools joke and plays the working man bit even though he is raking in tons of cash from YT:
Aliexpress has a repro up for $300, but I doubt bithead bought that one. He probably went to the US ebay store reselling the repro for Aliexpress for $500:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/393084245603
That one sold on Feb 28th.

Oh, and the package he opened from himself had no postage on it:
No zoom link: https://i.imgur.com/YuGcL0B.jpg

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

mechaMenace
Anybody keep thinking about how Dan Aykroyd handles a cigarette throughout Ghostbusters when looking at his new bit?

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQmDXaX0V0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124797250599

Jesse has guys throwing money at him faster than they do some eSlut's Only Fans.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

AlexSwingle
I knew he was a cult leader based on how often you guys gushed over him. Maybe I need to be more of a pompous asshole. I do realize how hard it will be, considering my current power level.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

Jesus it's at US $1,250.00 with almost 6 days worth of time left. A part of me wonders if he is bullshitting his story about why he's putting this on eBay, just because he is such a master story teller, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Other than a couple of his stories about bullying his co-workers for no reason, he seems like he'd be a pretty chill guy to hang out with.

Mecha Menace has disliked him ever since he turned up his Bill Burr comedy routine, so there you go.....you and Mecha Menace have a common interest. I don't mind the old school BitHead or Bill Burr BitHead, I appreciate them both.

But yeah, the thousands of 40 year old heterosexual men in the comments are ultra gay for that man. I guess I can cool it with the BH1000 posting.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

AlexSwingle
Nah, brah, keep it up if you feel like sharing your man-crush stories. The only difference in opinion is I feel you are delusional as to why you like him (at least, what you have explained about BitHead in the past.)

Mecha and I are different: I hated BitHead before it was cool. lol
This activity just proves my confirmation bias, so I'm pleased to see it.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

I felt it was a sincere story.  Some kraut bro in the comments tells an anecdote of bithead giving him a free t shirt.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VfcLhmXJQQ

It's been 12 days since BitHead's last video, he's consistently put out 2 1hr video every week for forever. I am hoping nobody broke in to his tool shed and raided it. As much as I adore that over exaggerating ginger yankee, he is a fucking dumb ass for keeping so much expensive stuff in his backyard where 70,000 people have the address to.

Also, how in the world does someone's friend for 40 years use your name to make money off of you, fuck Phil and his rental code!

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

Give me a quick rundown on who using who for money?

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

Someone told Bithead they ordered one of his shirts off of eBay I believe. Bithead checks who is selling them, and it's his childhood friend Phil (the guy who he still remembers his video store rental code). Bithead starts boiling in anger, and eventually calls or texts Phil about it, and Phil said he was going to give Bithead a cut. Apparently there were some with Bithead's catch phrases on them too.

By the time I checked eBay, it looked like the listings were already removed.

BH needs to get on eBay for real and start selling some shirts though, I'd love to have one.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

mechaMenace
Death Adder wrote
 A part of me wonders if he is bullshitting his story about why he's putting this on eBay,
https://streamable.com/i3znq3

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

Was that yours? Nice smear campaign vid Mecha!

I do think about the giant lie that starts off his entire channel sometimes.

It's certainly a great argument for him being full of shit on occasion. I am pretty sure most of his stories now a days are legit, he just hams it up x10 for the camera.

The one about the Pateron guy winning twice in a row and each time telling Yessi to buy himself a Wallet Buster, was a bit sus though. And probably a lie.

BUT, he's entertaining and one of the best thing on YouTube or anything right now, he's not someone I have to deal with in real life, so he can bullshit all he wants.

My only complaints are that he eats nothing but BBQ buffets, boxes of cookies, and whiskey and still weighs 118 pounds. That and maybe he's fucking retarded to keep his NES games in a shed.

Re: BitHead1000 Dedicated Thread

mechaMenace
Egregious. I take everything--his stories, wife, everything--he says with a pound of salt.

The majority of his audience could not handle the truth. He has never come clean in any of this in his videos.