Anybody want to make an AVGN Movie Stream?

Anybody want to make an AVGN Movie Stream?

Balzak802
I've been curious to see what the AVGN movie would be but I defenitly don't want to watch it alone and especially don't want to drop down money to see it.

So I was thinking, should we having a streaming get together with one of us streaming the movie on a streaming site with a chat window and watch the film together?

Wanted to do this becasue I don't think I want to watch this film alone and it might make the movie actually tolerable if we have people around. Also, so we don't all have to download this movie by debious means and could all just watch one copy that was acquired by dubious means.

Re: Anybody want to make an AVGN Movie Stream?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Anybody want to make an AVGN Movie Stream?

Balzak802
Yeah, I had that same feeling except I actually did throw money at him. However, it was only for the first 3 volumes of his DVDs but then again I think they were worth it since those three DVD are comedy gold that where worth money. However, his 2009 and above videos are definetly not and that is why I only have the first three DVDs and have not watched an AVGN episode since 2011.

Re: Anybody want to make an AVGN Movie Stream?

If some one else hosts the stream I'll show up.  I'll watch it but don't want to actually bother pirating it.  :D  Sounds like a great idea man.

Re: Anybody want to make an AVGN Movie Stream?

Kazlab208
So did anybody ever end up watching this? Personally I never did because from what I heard, it was god awful. Also acts of laziness have made me not get to watching it.

Speaking of vanity projects, I saw on /tv/ that Linkara’s Atop the 4th Wall movie comes out next week. Judging from the minute I saw of the trailer, that also looks awful.

Re: Anybody want to make an AVGN Movie Stream?

I made it about 15 minutes into the AVGN movie before giving up on it.  It just was not good.

Re: Anybody want to make an AVGN Movie Stream?

Kazlab208
So how many forced f bombs and other cringe worthy scenes were in those 15 minutes?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Anybody want to make an AVGN Movie Stream?

Yeah I enjoy James and Mike Mondays.  I'd like to see them actually beat some games and make them a bit longer.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.