9th Generation Hype (2020- )

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

Kazlab208
It's cool that you are getting into Conker's Bad Fur Day. Are you playing it on Rare Replay or the actual N64?

Speaking of Xbox Series Xs, I called by local Bestbuy today so see if they had any in stock. Would have bought one today just to see how it was like and probably sell it off a week later but surprise, nothing.

I'm sure Gamestop and every other in-store relator are pissed about this.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1324350941123039232

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

Kazlab208
Hey man, jumping around games is perfectly understandable. I've been playing my Original Xbox since the launch of the Series X and probably jumped between 5 games for the last two days.

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

This console launch has been a disaster.  Now amazon drivers are stealing consoles, wal marts getting accused of some bull honky and Kotaku's review of the ps5 is white guilting people.

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED