9th Generation Hype (2020- )

12

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

Kazlab208
It's cool that you are getting into Conker's Bad Fur Day. Are you playing it on Rare Replay or the actual N64?

Speaking of Xbox Series Xs, I called by local Bestbuy today so see if they had any in stock. Would have bought one today just to see how it was like and probably sell it off a week later but surprise, nothing.

I'm sure Gamestop and every other in-store relator are pissed about this.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1324350941123039232

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

Well I started playing it on the N64 and then shamefully went to the Rare Reply Collection to continue it. I dunno I've been kind of jumping around on games, which isn't good lol.

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

Kazlab208
Hey man, jumping around games is perfectly understandable. I've been playing my Original Xbox since the launch of the Series X and probably jumped between 5 games for the last two days.

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

oof......that guy mentions the people who spent $1500 to get them from re-sellers, $1500 to play Spider-Man DLC or $1500 to play XBOX's no gaymez.....just to have it shit out.

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

This console launch has been a disaster.  Now amazon drivers are stealing consoles, wal marts getting accused of some bull honky and Kotaku's review of the ps5 is white guilting people.

Re: 9th Generation Hype (2020- )

It is a very unexciting time to be a gamer for sure. I heard about the drivers stealing consoles lol. There was also some Kotaku article I heard about where a female person of color I'm assuming claimed to not like the new XBOX because they had Trypophobia (fear of holes) and the vent has several small holes on it.
You never go ass to mouth.
12