r/ AGG Hate Thread

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: r/ AGG Hate Thread

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: r/ AGG Hate Thread

mechaMenace
He looks like totally normal guy. He is totally normal guy.

It's sometimes hard not to buy tcotchkes when you see them cheap or maybe even free at a gsale, but those F4F are >$200 and usually are closer $400.
The only one I truly ever wanted was:

Part of the reason why I shy away from getting too muchy is that it ends up looking like this. Nothing really stands out and it's a bitch to dust. I'm sure even that glass case doesn't prevent dust.
Have I ever shared my secret youtube channel with you, DA?

Re: r/ AGG Hate Thread

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: r/ AGG Hate Thread

mechaMenace
Shhh...it's a secret
youtube.com/channel/UCtbGG2T_vj-osDZRMiBj2fA/videos

Re: r/ AGG Hate Thread

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: r/ AGG Hate Thread

Kazlab208
That Sonic collections sure puts Petedorr's neck and neck. Wonder if he will try and take away Pete's Genius World Record for largest Sonic collection.

Re: r/ AGG Hate Thread

mechaMenace
Death Adder wrote
Here is my secret 2nd channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXlsD39UTZo
I knew a Baby Huey like this, but instantly lost the link after sharing it with TDB.
So I watched the sweaty, confused fat man in stained briefs for pants and I wonder
how does this guy make enough money to live in NY? Who hires a guy like this?

The video reminds me of another guy who used to post on ebaum's world called freddy who eventually became a furry. At least that guy seemed coherent.

This guy sounds like those bots who post in the forum or those create weird webpages based on your search query on Google. The whole doorbell rant is better than anything bithead could produce, and BH is pre-meditated. Jeez, he's worst than my neighbor with dementia when I first moved here. He lives in a connected apartment? yeesh.

Kazlab208 wrote
That Sonic collections sure puts Petedorr's neck and neck. Wonder if he will
try and take away Pete's Genius World Record for largest Sonic collection.
Pshh, apparently you don't know about nightram of the Videogame Memorabilia Museum: videogamemm.com/main/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5wvYv9HMjc
no Sonic or Sega at all though

Re: r/ AGG Hate Thread

Kazlab208
This was re-tweeted by Petedorr today. I thought it would give you some lols Deathadder.