Zelda II

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Zelda II

Kazlab208
Did you ever finish your playthrough you were attempting with Ocarina of Time on your N64 Everdrive? Even though I love Ocarina of Time, I can't seem to motivate myself to fully beat the game. Went through 4 different playthroughs over the years and the furthest I was able to make it was the Water Temple as adult Link.

Re: Zelda II

AlexSwingle
I'm not sure if you're autistic enough to handle it. I heard from a reliable source that Zelda 2 is an extreme challenge. Also, Carl1001 is a bitch because he is afraid to use his shield spell. So sayeth BurgerRider, so it be true.

I want to believe in you, DeathAdder-san. Make your disciples proud

loooooool
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: Zelda II

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

Burger Rider never beat the game. He has gotten to the phoenix boss 3-4 times and watched the ending.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.

Re: Zelda II

Didn't Arino beat it on Game Center CX?  I don't think the game is as hard as people make it out to be at all.  I did use a little bit of help and wish I could find the link.  All it does is tell you the next temple to go to.  Basically just a short bullet point list.  The gameplay and temples themselves though are like 4/10 hards.  Once you master the few sword moves most enemies are easy, if you get stuck try all your different spells, if you're having trouble with a boss try all your different spells.  I believe theres one error in translation that does make the game difficult it tells you to go East to get to a castle but it's actually West or vice versa.  I believe in you Death Adder.  You can beat this game no problem.

Re: Zelda II

@Swingle does Burger Rider know theres a spell you need to use on that boss to damage him?  I'm pretty sure you have to cast the thunder spell then he can take damage.

Re: Zelda II

AlexSwingle
He mentioned it in his second playthrough, but that tism be crippling, yo.

That was the reason I used the joke about being autistic enough. A lot of the difficulty is memorizing patterns, like most games from the NES era. There be a fine line of autism where change is so frustrating that they quit in a rage versus studying the pattern in a frame-by-frame way. I feel the bulk of complaints stem from the rage portion of the community.

The game was made by the same dudes who did Battle For Olympus and I don't hear the tale of strife that game has. At least that is the fan theory I'll stick with.