Xbox One

Balzak802
Mandatory Fee to play Pre-Owned Games.
Bye Bye Xbox One sales.

Re: Xbox One

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Xbox One

The Xbox One is what happens when you design a console for cry baby publishers.  It really is a shameful display.  I really really hope that Microsoft stands by their retarded plan and doesn't respond to the massive back lash.  I want maximum failure and to see the Xbox brand fucking burn.

Re: Xbox One

Balzak802
Yeah maybe that would be the right course of action to show everyone that those kinds of specs will hurt a console in sales. Maybe they might take into account the backlash though and remove that pre-owned games fee by E3. If they don't show that at E3, then it will probably spell doom for the Xbox brand.

Re: Xbox One

Well I want to see them crash so fucking hard that no one dare ever to try this bullshit again.  I mean they're basically making a machine that has none of the advantages of PC and none of the advantages of consoles.  Who is this thing for?  No one really gives a fuck about kinnect games and to many people love to rent/borrow/trade in games, plenty of people that don't have internet choose to spend their time playing video games so that market is out.  The only people that are really going to buy the Xbone are the people that are shitty consumers that don't know anything about it and why it's a fuckawful machine.  I imagine after Christmas when kids want to start trading in the games they didn't care for or beat their going to be in for a surprise when Gamestop tells them to fuck right off with their useless Xbone games.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.