Wii ISO

Anyone have a good spot for obtaining Wii games?

Re: Wii ISO

mechaMenace
There may be a site as good as ISOZONE but I have yet to come across it. That site was truly my fave.

wii.ds-scene.net
This is a very good site to keep handy. While it does not distribute ROMs / ISOs, it keeps track of official scene releases. These are verified releases that usually don't give any issues that Johnny Hobby made as his first rip attempt. This gives you value information like strings you can search the web for verified releases.

I have several sites bookmarked, all of which I have not downloaded anything in years. They could have dead links or shutdown your computer by spamming it with weewii pill ads. I advise wearing protection when diving into any sketchy site, though it's not like the bad guys writing exploits advertise they circumvented virus scanners (well, sometimes they brag).

speedlounge.org/download/listSearch/category/44
I used this site a bit. There are better.

www.emudesc.com/threads/wii-aportes-solid-gorilla-ntsc-u-wia-wbfs.589511/
www.emudesc.com/forums/nintendo-wii.25/
Requires junk mail forum registration. Maybe it's still worthwhile.

vimm.net/vault/Wii
I never downloaded an iso from here so I can not vouch. I have used their manuals section.

I found these when I tried to relocate a site that came up dead. I have not tried either.
nblog.org/wii-iso/
measurements38.rssing.com/chan-19064298/all_p6.html

I have a portable HD where I store my Wii stuff.
I haven't messed with Wii junk in a while. I remember the process was a little confusing because it involves switching BIOS sometimes when you want to boot certain games (at least, that was my understanding).

Make sure you put on the protection schemes that prevent bricking your wii. I forgot what they are, but there is a hidden menu in which you can boot that allows you to set options.

Re: Wii ISO

I've used VIMM for over 20 years for ROMs until I found emuparadise back in the day.  I tried a few ISOs from there and after the gruelingly slow download they had issues.  I'll check out some of these links and see what I turn up.

Re: Wii ISO

AlexSwingle
I've been looking into it as well. Vimm has the largest library of games available for easy downloads, but there are sites like 'RomsGet . io' that have the same games to try if downloads are still being spotty for you.

Any particular games you're looking for? All three of these websites had every game I personally own, so I'm not sure if you are hunting down the obscure games. So far, they seem to be pretty complete. Looks like I got some downloading to do so I can get my collection set up on the family funstation.

Edit: the previous sites I mentioned just gave me parts of files instead of all the parts needed to make a full 7zip, so I removed the links.
The Weebs fleeced my vidja collection.