Why does this exist

http://8bitway.com/

It bothers me that the thots on display are looking at the video game items like the apes in 2001 A Space Odyssey looked at the monolith.  Also pierced nipples, dropped.

Re: Why does this exist

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Why does this exist

mechaMenace
There are girls from our gen who played games but definitely kept it on the dl due to social pressures. I've been to so many garage sales where my parent's gen and those gens which followed say in response to me asking about games, 'Oh, no, we had girls' with a laugh. They bought Barbies because that's what the Joneses did. I've also been to ones where girls still have their old Game Boy, Nintendo, or Atari stuff. I think if boys were a little less cooties about the whole game thing, there would have been more commercials with girls playing videogames before the DS lite.

The posts by this group are already a failure. 8-bit way? 8-bit!? The Virtual Boy is a 32-bit system. This reminds me of a G4TV? IGN? some other gamer site? parody released around the time of Benny Benassi's "Satisfaction"

That original music video was this for hardware guys. I can't find the gamer parody, but if someone else remembers it, chime it.

Aren't you a G4TV fan, DA? Morgan Webb, Olivia Munn, and PSP-licker Jessica Chobot are gamer girls. Are we upset that they use or are told to use their sexuality to attract an audience? While I don't like the fakers and those who try to exploit and manipulate--I mean, it's all about money in the end. I can't be the guy protecting dummies from paying for the latest only fans video while jerking off with Delpine bathub water. There are too many dummies in this world. I'm one of them, but not in this respect. I stare at the backs fitness models at garage sales as their spine crease flows into curved booty shorts under a tanned midriff and don't say shit as my mind's going hubuda-hubuda. She probably could charge me anything.

Re: Why does this exist

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Why does this exist

I assume that the photographer is the video game enthusiast and. rains of the operation. I believe a large portion of gamer girls are just set pieces for their boyfriends chasing easy likes. These photos were done in a studio and while plenty of females played games and owned gameboys you cant convince me a single vagina have owned a virtual boy.

I remember several females having Nintendo consoles like N64 and Wii that they enjoyed naturally. But this thottery on display here is post 2007 omg gamrrrr grrrl shit and likely just a paid model.  I see females on Instagram that have complete working designs collections and I cant help but think it's her  boyfriends and hea just using her for easy likes from morons.

I know a while back in an MCC I mentioned an Ebay acct selling games that had various women holding games in the photos. Show me the fucking sega games I dont care about your craigslist slot model.

Re: Why does this exist

mechaMenace
I see those bosoms in my ebay searches still. I wouldn't assume there is a male counterpart to blame for that or this operation. The idea of 'sex sells' is universal. Women and men know how to exploit it and each other. Girls can like girls too.

Just by looking at the women and odd choices of paired "material," I thought this 8bitwway operation was based in northern Europe. I looked up the whois for the address. It's in Russia. That doesn't guarantee the operation is based in Russia though.

BTW, that tanned beauty I mentioned at the gsale was really upset that her father threw away her Game Boy. Maybe that's my "in" :) Anyways, she's definitely from a younger generation--maybe 10 years. DA said something about the younger gen girls slobbering over guys who mention they're pro at Fortnite or something in a podcast probably within the last year. I think the idea of girls who game as normal is definitely growing.

Re: Why does this exist

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Why does this exist

Kazlab208
Speaking of DASS Deathadder, wanna record a segment talking about this?

Really want to pick your brains out about this when it comes out next week.

If your interested, message me at the usual e-mail so we can go into more details. If you forgot said e-mail, it's mariomario64@yahoo.com

Re: Why does this exist

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Why does this exist

mechaMenace
Death Adder wrote
And I'm going to need a link, with a timestamp to what I said.
Ask Balzak. Maybe his encyclopedic knowledge of podcasts extends past MCC.

Re: Why does this exist

Kazlab208
Just send you an e-mail Deathadder.

Re: Why does this exist