Whatsup Peeps!

Darabka
You know me hehe. Jerry is this a different Forum then your older one? Also Ill be posting here since I know what an inactive Forum looks like (look at the GB one, lol ;) ). Anyway Ive been watching some MG Rising vids and the Game looks cool. Got me thinking that we should do a Cyberpunk RPG game with Cyborg enhancments and shit. I still got your Cyborg character for Rifts which I named "Moon-Gore" so that would be a good place to try some Cyborg mechanics. Rifts has some nice enhancments for Cyborgs.

Thinking of doing like an RP where you guys would be a secret Palamilitary combat unit like man in black, but with cybernetics and shit. Gotta think about that.
For the Deathmug of DOOM!!!

Re: Whatsup Peeps!

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Whatsup Peeps!

Darabka
In tha HOOOOOUZEEE indeed!!! Whatup Deathadder?
For the Deathmug of DOOM!!!