What the duck? Norm Macdonald

mechaMenace
It shows how hysterical the world has become when this slips under the radar.
Our pal, Norm.

Re: What the duck? Norm Macdonald

Kazlab208
Oh man Mecha, your late on the news. Deathadder posted up a DASS about it last week and I re-watched the 1998 classic Dirty Work the day of his death. Still a funny movie, especially the scenes with Don Rickles.

This was espeically heartbreaking to listen to, especially when you can see Bob Saget and Norm were still doing stuff together a year ago.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yEYu-7BkNDM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=20KSyePv2bI

Re: What the duck? Norm Macdonald

Yeah I found out the day it happened, Norm was my favorite comedian besides Amy Shcumer, I think Amy Schumer is the funniest person in the world, not woman but person.

I've been re-watching some of his old video podcast stuff lately, never fails to crack me up.

https://archive.org/details/Norm_Macdonald_Live

It's been awhile since I've watched Dirty Work, I like Artie Lange a lot too, once he left Howard Stern the show became unwatchable.

I have not seen these Bob Saget links, will have to check them out.

Re: What the duck? Norm Macdonald

mechaMenace
None of the news aggregates ever put the story at the top. I was scrolling down through 20 articles before I saw something about Conan recalling him. Quick Google search. Dead.

The articles suggested were posted two days ago. It fell off the platter of news grand sources like Yahoo, Youtube, etc. serve up to me. I mean it's Norm, damnt! The news sucks. All they want to perpetuate is self-loathing and loathing of your neighbor for having different opinions.

I love how in this age, Norm was still allowed to make fun of everybody. Maybe the public / what the news makes you think is public opinion   grandfathered him in like they did with Don Rickles. Conan blushed way more when Don or Norm were on his show.

Re: What the duck? Norm Macdonald

Kazlab208
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yEYu-7BkNDM

Feeling some feels knowing that Bob Saget has sadly joined back up with Norm. This eulogy was just recorded 3 months ago. 2022 is starting off with this punch to the gut.

https://mobile.twitter.com/THR/status/1480342591782674434?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Re: What the duck? Norm Macdonald

Yeah I just head about Bob Saget, what the hell, he was pretty young still. I'm not sure if I have it in me to listen to that eulogy.

Super Dave, Fred Williard, Carl Reiner, Larry King, and now Bob Saget are all gone, up in heaven Norm could start a new season of Norm Macdonald Live.
You never go ass to mouth.