What did he mean by this?

Why would you post this on the internet?  I know he is sick and recovering but holy cow man what a grotesque horror show.

Re: What did he mean by this?

Yikes, yeah that is a bit much to share with the 100K strangers who subscribe to him. I have refrained from spamming the word "cool" in his last couple of videos though.

Also Rob Man, who I've always like despite his friendship to a certain Canadian shill, is having one of his legs amputated. I think he said he got electrocuted at work and fell from a high area on to his foot.

Who is out there taking out the All Gen Gamers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNWigs_XVxg

Re: What did he mean by this?

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv0GsK5Up_E

Jason Heine had a serious medical scare back in 2019.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jasonheine

and Happy Console Gamer had really serious pneumonia earlier this year that lasted 4 months.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NWpr1BNHHYU

Both made a pretty smooth recovery so good on them.

Re: What did he mean by this?

I think the culprit taking out the All Gen gamers is time.  We're all getting old and dumpy.

Re: What did he mean by this?

Man, Jason Heinie is a massive tool and queer, but I feel bad for his 34K doctor's bill, I don't want that for the poor guy.

lol I think you hit the nail on the head with Father Time taking out the All Gen Gamers, getting old sucks.
You never go ass to mouth.