Weird game that's probably going to get lost in the shuffle

Weird game that's probably going to get lost in the shuffle

mechaMenace
Lost in Random
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V55JCw1IciM
I like things that pull your mind outside its normal. Games like Malice, Evil Twin, ICO, Puppeteer, among others didn't get attention because they were weird. I highly recommend those, but this looks right up the same alley. Movie-wise, it's like a Labyrinth or Mirrormask. I have to look into the team behind this.

Given how everything is scalped these days, I imagine this will fall out of their purview. It's published by EA, but if they feel it's not getting enough attention, they're not going to push it and that could mean limited prints. It's on everything. I disagree with JT. I believe it's not that all new games suck. You have to be picky.