Wat?

Our third world quality made forum may be in trouble? I have no idea what this means to be honest. Worse case maybe you can embed a new. It would suck losing 10 years worth of posts though.

Re: Wat?

I've been seeing this on the forum homepage when I'm on my laptop.

Re: Wat?

I followed the instructions. When I'm at a pc I'll see if the admins acknowledged it.

Re: Wat?

Forum has been preserved.  Update your book marks guys.

Re: Wat?

Kazlab208
Sweet! Was worried for the past week thinking these forums would be lost forever like the G & DB and TigerClaw forums.

Re: Wat?

Did a bunch of posts disappear?

Re: Wat?

I just skimmed the topics, things look about normal, unless the Nabble overlords deleted some old post for some reason.
You never go ass to mouth.