Was Waldo a hipster?

mechaMenace
Now that I think back, the guy could probably could fit in a Portland coffee shop. He walked with a cane, which was kind of weird. I wasn't bothered by the cartoon and remember enjoying it (I haven't taken a look at it since I was a kid).

Why then do I feel the need to pause like something is off when I see the new Waldo who looks like the hippiest of hipsters? I haven't seen the toon so I can't judge that.

I hope they don't bring back Felix with an annoying look.

Re: Was Waldo a hipster?

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Was Waldo a hipster?

mechaMenace
Russell is big. That's why YT is afraid of him. I wonder why they are pandering to a small crowd of lunatics that's getting smaller every day. I don't understand why they are giving paranoid mice control over their platform. Go wok go broke is real. If YT ever throws me off, I'll upload everything to rumble. I have backups of everything. How does Rumble make money if Tide or whoever doesn't want to advertise on vids talking about how the scientific method is blatantly being ignored?

I had (pretty sure still have) an X-Men version of a Where's Waldo book. If I ever get to upload again, maybe I'll do something on that.

I'm a loser who's got no prospects. I found a Waldo book at a gsale, looked up what ole Waldo was doing, and saw they updated his design. I could have sat on why I found it odd, but I decided to share.

Whatever they do with Felix, it will probably not top the 1995 reboot. That's top-tier madness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiyEehXbB1Q