Upcoming 2016 Games

Kazlab208
It's that time of year when the good games come out. Anybody picking up anything new?

I am getting my PS4 Pro in a week so I will actually be able to buy a few new games coming out in the coming weeks. My two main ones are Final Fantasy 15 and The Last Gurdian. I just have to see how these games turned out after their 10 year development cycles.

I am eying Pokémon Sun and Moon but sadly I don't have a 3DS. I might pick up a Nintendo Switch if 3DS games are compatible with it. Just want to play Pokémon on a console with a TV instead of a handheld.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Kazlab208
I feel you. I was also in that funk for a few years. However, me getting a new console next week will probably help fix that. So getting some new game releases is necessary for me since I need to get the most out of this console.

Yeah, I hope they release a Pokemon Sun and Moon upgrade for the Switch. Looking at it further, Nintendo stated officially that it would not be backward compatible with the 3DS library. So I guess I will have to wait for Nintendo to release Pokemon Earth on the Switch in 3 years in order to have a Pokemon game on a console.

Also Battlefield 1? Come on Deathadder, there were no black or women soilders in World War 1. In all honesty, it does look pretty sweet and a way better choice then the latest Call of Duty. Just not paying $60 for an FPS since I know it will be $20 before I know it.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Kazlab208
Sadly I have no plans for an unboxing video. However, I plan on updating the game setup forum post with a picture of how I set it up. Also, I plan to pick up that Uncharted Collection right after I get my PS4 Pro. Mostly because it is dirt cheap now and that I always wanted to play through those games.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

I don't know what's coming out this year that's worth picking up?

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

I feel the same way bro.  Yall need to post here every day.  I get sad looking at this shit every day.  Pokemon is pretty dope.  At least the first few.  Red, blue, yellow and Gold and Silver are great games.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Here's a link to Dragon Ball Super on a streaming site Mecha Mentioned in the podcast.
http://anilinkz.io/search?q=dragon+ball+super

I need to watch all of it basically.  I've seen about 10 episodes total.  Like the first 6 and the last 4.  I'd also recommend watching the movies Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F.  Goku Black is the current big bad guy.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

And as for the pokemons.  Probably not.  I really only liked the Gameboy and Gameboy Color pokemons and their remakes.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Also check out the movies that the first two arcs of Super are based on.  They may be on youtube still.  I just watched Resurrection of F not too long ago.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.