Triggered

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Triggered

Kazlab208
Are you saying that you did not also listen to the comeback episode of Secret Enemy Podcast that started July 2010? I'll give you a hint on who they are. They are a podcast that cover video games of All Generations.

They just came back last week. Will probably listen to it to help me go to sleep tonight.

Re: Triggered

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Triggered

Kazlab208
Your absolutely right. I tried listing to the episode last night and could only handle 40 minutes of it. After that I shut it off from complete boredom with about 2 hours left of it. I cannot believe after 199 episodes, they are still the same bland podcast. People still do enjoy them so I guess that is something.

Re: Triggered

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Triggered

I wasn't super annoyed by that chick talking about The Lost Vikings.  Hope she plays it and enjoys a game instead of just filing it away on her shelf.  Yeah the male host is super autistic.  And Billy from the Game Chasers has the most punchable personality on all of youtube.

Re: Triggered

Kazlab208
Listened to about 10 minutes of The D and R and it was not for me. I just like listen to podcasts that actually have a theme around it whether it is for discussing films or video games. Thanks for trying though. I really need to find more podcasts to listen to besides MCC and TCR.

As for the PS4K, you definitely know it. I hope they announce it at E3 though and comes out at least that same month. I am hopefully going to get one in October or November. So until the new PS4 comes out, I will not be entering the 8th generation.

Re: Triggered

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Triggered

http://jimharold.com/ Has some ok paranormal podcasts.  Nothing amazing and I only check them out like every year or two. Campfire is ok he has on guests to tell their TOTALLY REAL FOR SERIOUS GUYS ghost stories.

Re: Triggered

Sorry DeathAdder I forgot to add to my notes the shirt size.  I'm going to try to get on that project this weekend.