Tokyo Game Show 2015

Kazlab208
I don't usually follow the Tokyo Game Show since most of the important announcements that I care about are usually made at E3. However, I few surprises did spring up this year.

First of all the only one that caught my eye. Ys Net has announced further funding for Shenmue 3.

http://shenmue.link/order/

Link is for ordering Shenmue 3 through Paypal if you missed the chance or could not pay with anything else except for Paypal. Additional funding will end in 105 days as of Sept 17 2015 at 4:36 AM PST.

I highly doubt they will get more than $300,000 max though since I think everybody who wanted to contribute already did. I sure know that I am not contributing anymore until the game comes out. Which at that time, I might buy an additional copy or two just because.

Also another announcement was Yakuza 6 and Yakuza remake for PS4. Sure hope these come out in America so I can have something to play on my PS4 when I get mine.

Also some games that kind of caught my interest that I will not go into further detail. Gravity Rush PS4 remake and sequel, Kingdom Hearts 2.9, & Phantasy Star Online 2 for PS4.

That is about it for now. Tokyo Game Show goes on till the 20th so I am hoping Sega or somebody announces a Shenmue HD Collection. Highly doubt it though since Sega's presentation was yesterday and as of right now, nobody said anything about Shenmue except for additional funding for 3.

Re: Tokyo Game Show 2015

I probably should have paid some kind of attention to Tokyo Games show.  Been too busy working on VAG, MCTV and playing MGSV when I get a chance.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.