This has been cracking me up for two days

This has been cracking me up for two days

Every time I think of it I cackle with delight.  I've been saying it every chance I get.  Holy shit this is the funniest God damn thing I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8DPwRK4Rww&ab_channel=BizVodDumpZone

Re: This has been cracking me up for two days

mechaMenace
I thought it was a PSA at the end of an episode but apparently it's a whole plot revolving around a kid with HIV from a Planeteers episode I forgot or never watched. He looks pretty fat and healthy.

I thought about making a chart thread for cartoons with categories like best PSAs, action-focused, adventure-focused, comedy, non-sequitors, claymations, best intro animation, best intro music, best voice acting, etc., but the more I thought about it, the more I thought my chart would be dominated by one cartoon.

Does a cartoon genre chart like the videogame chart sound like something you'd be interested in? I don't want it to turn to shit like the last thread. Maybe it could be a ranking / best of two chart that would dwindle choices down to one choice overall, but that would involve consistent community activity for voting.

For old time's sake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8

Re: This has been cracking me up for two days

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: This has been cracking me up for two days

mechaMenace
I couldn't think of the word before. I like the idea of creating a bracket / tournament.

I want to make participation as easy as possible. This means
Login = No
Image manipulation = No

I just want click option A or option B and eventually you get a chart which you can screenshot and post

Unfortunately the business associated with these brackets, gambling, has made it so that free options are hard to find using a Google search, which could be tilted toward traffic which pays to propagate and percolate their site to the top;)

I found two sites which fall short, but are still free, though neither offer hosting.
https://freebracketgenerator.com/
GOOD: Paste words and it creates a chart.
BAD: Chart requires pen and paper or image manipulation to get results

https://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/tournament-bracket-template.html
Single Elimination Tournament Bracket choice
GOOD: Text manipulation only
BAD: Requires an excel file editor. Alignment can be an issue. Text size can be an issue when creating a screenshot. Depending on number of choices, expanding the tournament requires extra work.

I like the freebracketgenerator.com choice.

I'll create a thread now for adding entries. If you think Smurfs should be on the list, put it in the list. If you think Bosko cartoons should be on the list, put it in your post. I can then sort, remove duplicates, and create a bracket. If you find a better tournament creator tool online, let me know.