The exact moment a game series died

Re: The exact moment a game series died

But how big is Cortanas penis?

Re: The exact moment a game series died

Death Adder
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The exact moment a game series died

mechaMenace
This post was updated on .
Headlines make things headlines. Those who want to take advantage of it or can't think on their own care.

I don't know what they mean by culturally sensitive. It's bait. I thought these games sell based on how politically incorrect they are.

Tetris survived this, so maybe things will turn out better in the future.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

I can't wait to see what Rockstar games thinks is culturally sensitive. I hope the brave Latinx protagonist smuggles churros in her wet pocket.

Re: The exact moment a game series died

mechaMenace
I hear what you're saying, and let me express it this way. There was always that female on a team full of guys. These girls could be strong a fierce too. Scroll down through my examples.
My argument is below them.

The difference now is that marketing / media is playing up identity like it's a big deal; hence, there are headlines like that (which I'd prefer end up in the shredder).
Everybody, then and now, likes when they see someone like them, but now marketing / media makes you think you should care. Oddly / annoyingly this goes against what the people they target view as a sensible society by creating divisions. It creates segregated, special-class citizens. These companies play on false insecurities. You don't hate these examples. You hate the marketing focusing on identity.

They were always the butt of jokes like United Colors of Benetton ads were bitd. Now, they wrangled a whole generation as an army of marketeers.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: The exact moment a game series died

mechaMenace
You got it! That's exactly my point. If the next iteration of Power Rangers came out today, there would be headlines exclaiming, 'First Gay Power Ranger!'.

F*uc, leave it alone, damn Media. If we're all supposed to be taught that everyone is equal, then don't make it a big deal. That's virtue signaling. Cool characters are cool regardless of how they identify.  G'damn that girl has slick legs!
12